12. Ellijah Taylor
13. Kurt Tehira

Interchange:
14. Arron Pawley
15. Mataupu Poching
16. Rusty Bristow
17. Nathaniel Neale
18. Shaun Johnson

Does anyone else think that Patrick Ah Van is a typo and they actually mean Thomas?

Wiki_old

Nah mate, he has been dropped down to NYC as he is still young enough to play. Good to see they put him in the centers too - a position many think he has a future in once he bulks up a little bit.

Not a bad looking team - hoping that O'Regan and John continue to direct the team in the same way as they did against the Roosters.

Viking_old

Thomas must be injured, he was going great but hasn't been there for a few weeks. We know he can score tries but what's his defence like?

Knighty_old

Nah mate, he has been dropped down to NYC as he is still young enough to play. Good to see they put him in the centers too - a position many think he has a future in once he bulks up a little bit.

Not a bad looking team - hoping that O'Regan and John continue to direct the team in the same way as they did against the Roosters.

Thanks.

kingdamo_old

42-22, apparently they fell asleep a bit in the 2nd half.

They will put the final nail in the coffin once they get more experience.

Wiki_old

Damnit.

We always surrender our lead.

Kevin Locke is good but he will be amazing when he adds a few kilos in the off season. Easily the Warriors future fullback.

Jesbass_old

There's a great article about Locke in the latest issue of SuperLeague Magazine. *plug*

Kid-Dynamite_old

There's a great article about Locke in the latest issue of SuperLeague Magazine. *plug*

Any links or anyway I can get a read of it JB?

In case you didn't know i've become a massive Kevin Locke fan in recent times! :D

Jesbass_old

Mate, you'll need to buy a copy, but they're only $5, so I'm sure you can afford it! :D

They're on sale at Mad Butcher stores, the Switched On Gardener, and most stores that stock magazines from Gordon and Gotch. (As in, you should be able to go into your local and ask for one, and if they don't have one, they should be able to get one in for you.)

Alternatively, you can contact the editor directly at superleaguetwo@yahoo.com.au. His name is Robin Smith, and he'll be happy to help you out. :)

(It's a good article, too!) :)

Iafeta_old

Just a quick question - I wonder what Wade's long term signature means in terms of keeping Locke? I hope he's not one we have to lose.

One other thing, the way Ah Van played tonight.... for all the criticism, he's still only NYC age. There's a lot of development in him yet. If he played consistently like that.... Wow.

Iafeta_old

Mate, you'll need to buy a copy, but they're only $5, so I'm sure you can afford it! :D

They're on sale at Mad Butcher stores, the Switched On Gardener, and most stores that stock magazines from Gordon and Gotch. (As in, you should be able to go into your local and ask for one, and if they don't have one, they should be able to get one in for you.)

Alternatively, you can contact the editor directly at superleaguetwo@yahoo.com.au. His name is Robin Smith, and he'll be happy to help you out. :)

The author's not that punk David Taylor is it? I'm telling you, that's Peter Jessup's anonymous pen name in that magazine...

Jesbass_old

The author's not that punk David Taylor is it? I'm telling you, that's Peter Jessup's anonymous pen name in that magazine...

No sir, it ain't me. It's a Robin Smith piece, off the top of my head. ;)

Actually, you'd know if you bought a copy...lol. :p

Kid-Dynamite_old

Hey JB.

Just thought i'd let you know i e-mailed the address you gave me and the guy (Robin Smith) is going to send me a copy of the magazine.

So would just like to thank-you for giving me his e-mail and also letting me know about the article on my new favourite player Kevin Locke! :D

Thanks again