General NSW Cup: Final rounds

PB_old

Many thanks to Norths for upsetting the Bulldogs yesterday.

There are three teams that can take out the NSW Cup minor premiership and be best-place for the finals series.

Bulldogs (36pts, +227pd), Vulcans (34pts, + 284pd), SharkStormspermshake (33pts, +187pd)

The respective team's last games are:

Vulcans
  • Bulldogs (a) 1st
  • SharkStormspermshake (a) 2nd
  • WS Magpies (h) 10th

Bulldogs
  • Vulcans (h) 2nd
  • Jets (a) 4th
  • Tigers (a) 8th

SharkStormspermshake
  • Bears (a) 5th
  • Vulcans (h) 2nd
  • Sea Eagles (h) 11th

This is crunch time people. Big games, especially this week against the Doggies. The NSW Cup minor premiership is up for grabs!

Jesbass_old

So it's all in the hands of the Vulcans. Win their next two, and they're almost assured.

Spence_old

Only if it's a triple header. They can't afford to set up especially.

This weekends game against the Doggies is going to be huge.

PB_old

Is it going to be on tv or do we have to email Sky and moan again?

The last home game against the Magpies is on the same day as the other grades, and on the same ground, but seems to be 3 hours earlier than the gates open for the U20s.

So I'm going with it not being televised. Loss of continuity with such a large break, and a 2 hour kick-off diff than the recent triple-header probably signals their intentions.

Last edited by a moderator:

LordGnome_old

The last home game against the Magpies is on the same day as the other grades, and on the same ground, but seem to be 3 hours earlier than the gates open for the U20s.

So I'm going with it not being televised. Loss of conitinuity with such a large break, and a 2 hour kick-off diff than the recent triple-header probably signals their intentions.

I emailed them yesterday and said how great the tripple headers were.

Spence_old

The last home game against the Magpies is on the same day as the other grades, and on the same ground, but seems to be 3 hours earlier than the gates open for the U20s.

So I'm going with it not being televised. Loss of continuity with such a large break, and a 2 hour kick-off diff than the recent triple-header probably signals their intentions.

Surely they could move the game back a few hours?

Spence_old

They move Vulcans games quite often, time wise and field wise, so I think they're pretty easy about shifts.