• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

• Penrith Panthers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
I should know not to watch any Warriors game in August/September

We wouldn't have scored either of those last two tries without that extra yard of pace from Wells...shows you how important it is with the fine margins between success and failure in the NRL

Reactions: Weno and bruce

Paulo24

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 3, 2014
Yeah Henare Wells was their main weapon. He is a try scorer, good under the high ball and a reliable defender, its true he has weakish hit ups but upside is worth it, and the forwards need to work harder. This is just what Warriors need, let him rove sniffing for offloads on the early tackles, his speed is great, set up a try and scored two. I think its a bad move to release him considering he'd be cheap.

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
CNK has FG written all over him.
Just a matter of when for this kid.
Enjoyed watching him, has a good work ethic.

Tof Sipley is a beast.
Genuine giant powerhouse who takes some stopping.
Hope Tof becomes a regular fixture in FG next year.

Carmont still has game at 38.

Wells will be missed I reckon.
Brett Mullens style and speed.
Sound defensively.
Gets snotted on his straight hit ups, he could come out of dummy half a bit more to give himself more chances of getting through a half gap.
Speed merchant we have not had since Justin Murphy.

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
Wells was a star at the 9's...one of the better players in NSW cup, had him for one year and now he is gone !!

wtf

could no one see the talent and give him a crack at first grade, a couple of blokes in that team could easily find themselves dropped to reserve grade to give Henare a go, more local talent leaving

jeez !!!

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Wells was a star at the 9's...one of the better players in NSW cup, had him for one year and now he is gone !!

wtf

could no one see the talent and give him a crack at first grade, a couple of blokes in that team could easily find themselves dropped to reserve grade to give Henare a go, more local talent leaving

jeez !!!
His problem is he's built like a wing, not a prop...

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
How do the Jets get their man [No 7 I think with around 5 to go] replaced under the head knock rule when it was obvious to every one that he had damaged his shoulder

The number of times a team has rorted this replacement rule since its introduction is disgraceful

Reactions: bruce

pantera nhl

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 12, 2016
Dumb arse club
might as well let the backs play in the forwards & forwards in the backline
I hope Jonno Wright stays
Allwood stays
Blake stays
Cnk goes

Last Game

27 Aug