General NRL & Union Drugs Scandal 2015

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
God i hope this isnt ASADA mark 2

and i believe that yes they do test for recreational drugs (or at least coke as it can be used to enhance training)

• Angry
Reactions: ryno
We all know what a joke the asada investigation was with the back dated suspensions that amounted nothing hopefully if they are going to get serious they hand out decent suspensions

tajhay

🏉
Wendall Sailor was done for coke as well wasnt he. He was suspended for 2 years. All connected with this should serve a similar suspension. Really interested in how large the amount that were buying was.

Reactions: K1W1 WARR1OR

gREVUS

Contributor
We all know what a joke the asada investigation was with the back dated suspensions that amounted nothing hopefully if they are going to get serious they hand out decent suspensions
well so far they have been arrested and handed a court date, thats a vast improvement over the ASADA thing straight away. I guess they are also potentially (although i dont think this will happen if its small amounts like i expect) up for jail time.

Just listening to this on the news. GC have no sponsor for next year, must have a massive impact on negotiations with DCE..........

Can the team survive? Anyone worth making a $million play for? we seem to be good at that at the moment lol

tajhay

🏉
Anyone worth making a $million play for?
Ryan James I would take in a heartbeat. Was going great guns last season before he got hurt.

They have some decent players, their backline has pace to burn. I think James Roberts has a lot of potential if he can get his career back on track.

Falloon was their 2014 player of the year.

Will be interesting to see how the Titans handle this as they are one of the front runners for DCE as well.

gREVUS

Contributor
I thought that the gold coast was doing a sharks or the sharks were doing a gold coast - either way they were involved in building buildings that would have tenants that would provide a steady income for the club? Making the issue of a major sponsor more academic.

well so far they have been arrested and handed a court date, thats a vast improvement over the ASADA thing straight away. I guess they are also potentially (although i dont think this will happen if its small amounts like i expect) up for jail time.

But the arrests I am assuming had nothing to do with the nrl if they get less than sailors two years ban from the game that is a joke, I also saw an article saying that hunt might play this week for the Reds if that is true that is a joke in it self he should be stood down till it has been before the courts

They were saying on the news it is all to do with Jason Smith and his drug troubles. Wonder if he spilt the beans on the other players?

They were saying on the news it is all to do with Jason Smith and his drug troubles. Wonder if he spilt the beans on the other players?

Maybe he has wonder just how deep this goes will there be more players implicated? How long has it been going on? I feel like this is only the tip of the iceberg

Reactions: Kalcod

Jordan G

Crazy. Obviously it would be wrong to speculate on any possible names, but if they're anything more than fringe players then the club is completely screwed for this season and it could be enough to run them off the coast for good.

I have no paranoia whatsoever......but my tinfoil hat is convinced this is somehow AFL's fault.

recreational drugs and PEDS would be prevalant in league like most sports,,,these guys thrash there bodies

RCRU1gsl.jpg
RCRU1gsl.jpg