General NRL Sponsorship - Win a footy jersey!

nrlsurvey2006_old

Hi everyone,

I am currently doing research on the effectiveness of sponsorship in the NRL and am trying to collect data from Rugby League supporters. I have set up an online survey at www.nrlsponsorship.com and would appreciate all supporters taking the time to fill it out, it will only take approximately 5 minutes.

I am offering all those who fill it out the chance to win an NRL jersey of the team of their choice.

The results of this study could well help your team in finding and maintaining sponsorship now and in the future.

Thanks guys.

Jesbass_old

warriorfaithful* said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
its puma right?

Um i thought it was 'Wetern Union'. Thats what i put anyway

This isn't a test, guys. There's no advantage for getting all the answers right. Just answer each question to the best of your ability. ;)

Topic stickied.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
its puma right?

Um i thought it was 'Wetern Union'. Thats what i put anyway

oh it is too i put puma, oh well, i also put the wrong phone number in! dam ill do it again

warriors4life_old

I filled it out as well, most of it was just answering about sponsors though...

Wiki_old

warriors4life said:
I filled it out as well, most of it was just answering about sponsors though...

Well yeah, thats the point of it lol. How effective is sponsorship in sport? I mean I had to do a 15 minute long Super 14 sponsorship survey and had to list sponsors, etc. I imagine this one is pretty much the same. You may know the jersey sponsor but who are the referees sponsored by?

They want to know how effectively the brand is being pushed onto the consumer.