Rumour NRL Rumoured Signings And Player Movement 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Well hopefully it is closer to the 350k mark it makes the whole I really need to be near my family reason seem not so important when it comes with a huge pay rise.

Obviously I work in the real world where moving away from the bigger city for family reasons means you hopefully get a job and most likely a pay decrease.

He's good friends with Cherry-Evans so the rumours about him will probably get stronger to soon.

Milford I feel sorry for the Raiders after developing him and after getting screwed with Carney, Dugan and now looking like Ferguson as well they are probably going to play hardball as they've been burnt releasing players even though the others were for discipline issues. If his father is genuinely sick and he has the clause in his contract then he probably should be released on compassionate grounds.

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
either one of those organisers would of been an excellent signing to partner Johnson in the halves[/COLOR]
be interesting to see if they both take the feild pairing in the halves next year at the Panthers,both with similar good organising games but limited running attacking flair ala Johnson
yeah......nah. No more beersies for you. Neither of Soward or Wallace are a good signing IMO.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
either one of those organisers would of been an excellent signing to partner Johnson in the halves be interesting to see if they both take the feild pairing in the halves next year at the Panthers,both with similar good organising games but limited running attacking flair ala Johnson
With the forward pack they are developing they will go quite well I reckon. They should have Grant and McKendry as their starting front rowers with Kite coming off the bench, Brown and Manu running off the halves out wide.

Then throw in Soward and Wallace's kicking games they should be getting good field position

They probably won't be the most exciting team in the competition, but Cleary usually has his defence sorted and they should be quite organised. They also have some speed out wide so it may not be all muscle and kick.

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
The way I heard it barba gets 350,000 a year for the next 2 years, which is what the last 2 years of his contract at the dogs was worth then a big fat pay day for his third year- pretty much a back ended deal

Reactions: Nahz and Sup42

Nahz

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 10, 2012
Then throw in Soward and Wallace's kicking games they should be getting good field position

quote]

this right here goes unnoticed & is underestimated by those who cant read the game properly(the 2 smart footy brains of Gus & Cleary didnt sign them for nothing)its a couple of important tactics Johnson & Leuluai lack at this point ,granted they aint been in shit hot form this year,especially Soward--but a half in this mould with a consistant accurate kicking game,organisational skills, & experience would be an ideal balance pairing for Johnson-also would take a bit of pressure off him so he can concentrate on doing what he does best,attacking the line with his natural flair & running game......if Tomkins dont come,throw some massive $$$$$$$$ at Cronk..hehe
all credit to Tommy though hes gone well & brings a few of these attributes just not on the same level as a half..

Last edited:

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Good on him, he got a lot of flack over here in NZ but his teams do compete and we were a lot more organised under him then we were last year.

His time here we didn't really have the halves or potential halves like we do now, a few of the years he was here we definitely punched above our weight.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
There was a article during the week that was the total opposite to that; basically that he was enjoying league and loving living at Khoder's mansion. The usual thing with SBW and his management team they will keep everyone waiting; I don't know if he is that focused on the one thing at a time or Khoder wants to stretch out the publicity.

It does mean whoever he is with at the current time are left in a bind cause they don't get time to source a replacement while their waiting for them to notify them on what they are going to do.

At least the Chiefs pretty much have the squad sorted and have a slot open for him; the Roosters will have a large chunk of their salary cap not taken up which could have been used.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Just read the updated article; it's saying reports from The Daily Telegprah this morning out of Australia. I'm pretter sure it was the same paper a few days ago saying he was staying in Sydney cause he's loving it there more this time around.

They are like the woman's magazines with the same stories but they contradict each other.

Ranger

1st Grade Fringe
May 23, 2012
David Kidwell's going to be assistant at the Tigers next year.

Maybe a chance for him to move into the head role if Potter doesn't last. Was it this time last year we were looking at him for the Warriors role?

henry6606

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 24, 2013
David Kidwell's going to be assistant at the Tigers next year.

Maybe a chance for him to move into the head role if Potter doesn't last. Was it this time last year we were looking at him for the Warriors role?

not sure why some team doesnt hook DARRYN lOCKYER up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings