Rumour NRL Rumoured Player Movements, Re-signings and Rumour Mill 2021-2022

kenny44

kenny44

Browny may be quite happy to make a sideways move- hes unlikely to get another coaching gig- esp if we sack him so a move into recruitment, pathways, or a football manager type role might be quite appealing to him?

Agreed. I think we can agree Nathan appears to be a likeable fella and seems to have the ability to build a squad and sell a vision. Would be great to keep him around the club is someone else was bought in.

Reactions: 1 users
RiceOwl

RiceOwl

Although no announcement I must say this thread has certainly made the day more interesting…been a great laugh.

But Fonzie, seriously mate, I quickly went out with the ‘scoop’ to a bunch of mates as well…now they are just beginning to get stuck into me…all credibility lost 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
bangbros18

bangbros18

Although no announcement I must say this thread has certainly made the day more interesting…been a great laugh.

But Fonzie, seriously mate, I quickly went out with the ‘scoop’ to a bunch of mates as well…now they are just beginning to get stuck into me…all credibility lost 😆
🙋‍♂️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Fonzie

Fonzie

Well you should know better than to spread rumours mate

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JaggedJ

I can confirm that Iro has temporarily put his master plan on hold for the time being, apparently the death ray he's having built aimed at Warriors HQ employed local council workers to save cost and is now 4-6 months behind schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
bangbros18

bangbros18

I can confirm that Iro has temporarily put his master plan on hold for the time being, apparently the death ray he's having built aimed at Warriors HQ employed local council workers to save cost and is now 4-6 months behind schedule.
I think it was due to all the money he spent on Kodi Nikorimas running game 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

J_P

Sharpening the knives as we speak! Oh and no boarder restrictions fonzie 😂

Fonzie if it's nothing you have to shout the bar pre game for the Tigers match! You and will 👍
I'm down for this. Fonzie i got 5 tickets, it's gonna be an expensive day off if it's just me and the boys. Hope for your sake me and my brother bring along our partners. Would bring down your drinks budget lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
ramps

ramps

Well a false rumour has been the most exciting thing all year.

Typical being a warriors supporter. All the hopes and dreams all in the air and then comes crashing down to a pile of shite

P.S thanks Fonzie. was fun while it lasted

Reactions: 1 users
roadrunner

roadrunner

Got home from work straight to forum as I heard there was big news Mind raced,was Brownie gone,Johnson broke a leg so he doesn't have to face Rabbits or Munster said yes for a million and a half I will take you to the promised land.None of the above so fan carried on life as usual.

• Haha
Fonzie

Fonzie

Got home from work straight to forum as I heard there was big news Mind raced,was Brownie gone,Johnson broke a leg so he doesn't have to face Rabbits or Munster said yes for a million and a half I will take you to the promised land.None of the above so fan carried on life as usual.
Did you see the Metcalf news though mate? He’s apparently not coming early

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
shuffle

shuffle

Insiders says that they are bringing back the curved tongue on the jersey! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
bangbros18

bangbros18

Okay that's it from me today, thank you everybody for the best laughs of 2022!

We will have our day in the sun one day!

I'm bringing back my old avatar for you fonz.

Last edited:
  • Haha
defensivebomb

defensivebomb

It's taken a while but I have finally worked it out.

With Kodi gone, we have an additional $5 to add to our war chest as Iro now doesn't need to incentivise Kodi to run the ball.

Fingers crossed we now had enough to land Papenhuyzen

• Haha
Noitall

Noitall

Fonzie , this it?

Chanel Harris-Tavita is going to wear a cricket box to protect his goolies?

Had my head down at work all day thinking what could this rumour be and then Chanel Harris-Tavita name comes on the radio and I think here it is. This was the story 🍆🥥😒

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users