Rumour NRL Rumoured Player Movements, Re-signings and Rumour Mill 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Can’t disagree but we’re gonna have to take a punt on someone to fill the 7 next year and pickings are slim.
I was thinking more swapping green for Milford with immediate effect.
We offer him 1.5M for two years with brisbane tipping in $500,000.
Essentially costing us $500,000 a year so still some change left over from green.
Just throwing some ideas around here...
Chanel Harris-Tavita and Mllford partnered each other in the halves for Samoa against the Kumuls last year. Played quite well together.

Vancent

😷
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
Can’t disagree but we’re gonna have to take a punt on someone to fill the 7 next year and pickings are slim.
I was thinking more swapping green for Milford with immediate effect.
We offer him 1.5M for two years with brisbane tipping in $500,000.
Essentially costing us $500,000 a year so still some change left over from green.
Just throwing some ideas around here...
All things considered, would be a smart option given the limited alternative options (not) available to us.

It’s a gamble to some degree but I think there are worst ways to spend $500k - and I wouldn’t rule out a club change giving him a lift for a couple of years - then he’d be someone else’s challenge.

Yes to that proposal I say.

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
Isn’t the MILF more of a 6 than 7?? not the worst kicking game but if it were he and Chanel Harris-Tavita in the halves we‘d all be hearings crickets out there on the pitch.

Don‘t object to the idea, he’s a better player than he’s shown in recent seasons but the team really needs someone to direct players around the park because few of them really seem to understand their role.

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Isn’t the MILF more of a 6 than 7?? not the worst kicking game but if it were he and Chanel Harris-Tavita in the halves we‘d all be hearings crickets out there on the pitch.

Don‘t object to the idea, he’s a better player than he’s shown in recent seasons but the team really needs someone to direct players around the park because few of them really seem to understand their role.

Totally agree but who is this mysterious game manager? They’re as rare as hens teeth- the only one on the market is foz but then u have the whole injury thing.
Much like the coaching situation we’re not gonna get one who ticks all the boxes- gonna have to think outside the square.

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
Totally agree but who is this mysterious game manager? They’re as rare as hens teeth- the only one on the market is foz but then u have the whole injury thing.
Much like the coaching situation we’re not gonna get one who ticks all the boxes- gonna have to think outside the square.

‘Yeah it’s tough, what about Jackson Hastings, what’s he doing - kids got a mouth on him.

Reactions: Defence

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Sam Burgess looking to come out of medical retirement for Souths next year. Who saw that salary cap rort of epic proportion coming...

2 million off the cap between him and Inglis.
shouldnt be allowed back either of them, but i bet they will be and end up with the roosters to boot.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
shouldnt be allowed back either of them, but i bet they will be and end up with the roosters to boot.

Sounds like he'll be back at Souths, so they essentially got his season-ending injury paid for, got him exempted from their 30 contracted players and got Latrell in return.

The commentators and after match shows were fapping over his return. Great player who has been missed, who disappointingly had his career ended prematurely, but surely you can't just waltz back in after being medically retired. This is rife for exploitation, the last thing the game needs are more cap loopholes.

Souths have been able to pay him in an off-field role this year too.

Last edited:

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Yes, Mr NRL Cap Man, we'd like to apply for the following players to be retired due to a rare medical diagnosis. Although rare, it was noted in Latin times, hence it's Latin term crapatrugbyleagueitus, also known as gostuffupanothernrlteambuggeroffosis.

ArtySubs

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 29, 2016
What this shows is that anyone who says there’s no way officials would purposely ref against the warriors and that it’s just I’ll discipline, is full of s**t! The whole systems corrupt.

xWarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 27, 2012
Screenshot_20200919_075309_com.instagram.android.png

Lol at Addin Fonua-Blake comment 😂.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating