Recruitment NRL Rumoured Player Movements, Re-signings and Rumour Mill 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForTheLoveOfGod

The warriors are going to back Paul Turner. Believe he is a player of immense talent

Reactions: 3 users

dean

He can't pass to his winger after two seasons of trying to. How is he going to distribute the ball from DH to his forwards and halves?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Aman

Aman

Cleary just signed with Penrith for 5 Years. Is this old news or am i just losing interest in the NRL since we got knocked out

Reactions: 1 users
FAN

FAN

Cleary just signed with Penrith for 5 Years. Is this old news or am i just losing interest in the NRL since we got knocked out

Was a done deal announced the other day.....

Reactions: 1 user
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
good to see the Kata admirers have moved from his thread to argue among themselves in here......

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
He has an out clause if Ivan is not signed as coach.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
I didn't realise that... ..
My understanding was there wasn't anything in his contact that involves his Dad ?
Sorry, my bad reading. There is NO get out clause for his dad but his dad was present at the signing.

Reactions: 1 user

flying coconut

I got a funny feeling nathan sleeps on a little bed in the same room as his parents

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Status
Not open for further replies.