Rumour NRL Rumoured Player movements, Re-signings and Rumour mill 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they already were...

Seriously, no one wants to go there. When you look at their roster, it's surprising they aren't under half of the cap allowance. Roberts was their most dangerous player.

Reactions: Defence
Wow, Tim Lafai is one of the best centres going at the moment.
If The Dragons get him, they will have a backline to be reckoned with.
Dugan, Aitkens, Lafai, Mann, Nightingale, Widdop, Marshall.

And would still Have Hiku (if he signs), and Matautia up there sleeves.

Like that Euan Aitkens.
Reminds me of McCracken.

Still pale in comparison to our forum backline though.

Reactions: mt.wellington
Wow, Tim Lafai is one of the best centres going at the moment.
If The Dragons get him, they will have a backline to be reckoned with.
Dugan, Aitkens, Lafai, Mann, Nightingale, Widdop, Marshall.

And would still Have Hiku (if he signs), and Matautia up there sleeves.

Like that Euan Aitkens.
Reminds me of McCracken.

Still pale in comparison to our forum backline though.

Weren't the dragons rumoured to have cap issues earlier this year? I wonder if they have enough space for both Hiku and Lafai or if it'll just be one?

Reactions: Weno
I do feel for the Titans- they started well but let their rooster age without bringing in any new blood.
Michael Searle done a lot of good for the club but he rolled the dice investing in property then the gfc hit. The center of excellence was a white elephant too.
Players want to go to a stable club with a strong roster- they have neither.
So they have to offer overs to get people there which throws out their salary cap and it becomes a vicious cycle.
Another big problem is that the majority of people who live here weren't born here and tend to support other teams- it's gonna take a generation- possibly two to get past that ( although a bit of success would speed things up) but junior footy is super strong- they've been cleaning up the Qld comps for a couple of years now.
The nrl are gonna have to be patient with them and they know it.

bruce

Contributor
Michael Searle done a lot of good for the club but he rolled the dice investing in property then the gfc hit.
Was it that simple? At least he invested it in something, Ian Robson threw it away. I don't know which is worse..

The Cowboys interested in Roberts. I can't blame him if he ends up there he gets to play behind a decent pack, the best play maker in the competition and they have just won a premiership.

It will be interesting to see where Lafai and Hiku end up. Both decent signings for whoever gets them at this time of the year.

The Dragons is interesting as they were also rumoured to be after a fullback with the aim of moving Dugan into the centres.

The Cowboys interested in Roberts. I can't blame him if he ends up there he gets to play behind a decent pack, the best play maker in the competition and they have just won a premiership.

It will be interesting to see where Lafai and Hiku end up. Both decent signings for whoever gets them at this time of the year.

The Dragons is interesting as they were also rumoured to be after a fullback with the aim of moving Dugan into the centres.
Must a why they resigned Quinlan after letting him go to the Tunaz.

The Gold Coast is nice to visit, but not live. It's a pretty seedy place tbh. Looks beautiful from a distance, but when you're up close you can see it for the gremlin it is.
Agree 100%...Brother lives there, went for a visit and thought the place very transient, a lot of homeless around and the place just looked dirty.......agree, looks good from afar, but once there and you spend some time actually looking around....it does look seedy...as well as mutton dressed up as lamb

I'd like to see him go there just for the spectacle to be honest. Could end up with 30+ tries over a season there.

Status
Not open for further replies.