Rumour NRL Rumoured Player movements, Re-signings and Rumour mill 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Damn Uncle Wayne is really building something at Brisbane. I'm not liking it.
Hope one day we have a coach who has that sort of push. You know those guys would go over to play for Bennett for less then they are worth just to be part of a successful team.

I always crack up when people were laughing at Bennetts old dads army he put together in 2013 with the likes of Jeremy Smith, David Fa'alogo, Willie Mason, Craig Gower, Matt Hilder, Timana Tahu, Anthony Quinn, etc. Nek minit they go one game short of the Grand Final...

Blair never was only just starting to get settled at the Tigers. Can see him finding his form he had at the Storm while playing under Bennett at the Broncos.

It will be a good moved for him playing under Bennett structured style.

Some of these releases/signings are moving fast this off season; either that or the media are getting the intel late in the piece.

Jordan G

Meh, still think Brisbane's forward pack is weak, and a couple of injuries will kill them.

The thing I really want to know though is what the hell are the Tiger's doing? Granted Blair wasn't worth what they were paying him, but they don't have any forwards left.

Meh, still think Brisbane's forward pack is weak, and a couple of injuries will kill them.

The thing I really want to know though is what the hell are the Tiger's doing? Granted Blair wasn't worth what they were paying him, but they don't have any forwards left.

They may have a cloning machine for Martin Tapau, that aside Keith Galloway and Aaron Woods are not mugs up front. Blair was not working out for them period, back rowers seem to be coming from everywhere these days they will no doubt be looking for maybe one good back rower and depth seems like a good move for both teams.

Blair, Parker, Thaiday, McGuire as front row options. All have played rep footy in the front row. Add Ofahengaue in there...

McCullough as hooker.

Glenn, Stagg, Gillett, Lowrie as back row options...

They have a bit of depth in the pack....

Reactions: OMG and The Stache
Blair, Parker, Thaiday, McGuire as front row options. All have played rep footy in the front row. Add Ofahengaue in there...

McCullough as hooker.

The guys I've bolded are all terrible. Thaiday in particular really looks past it. Parker is MUCH better away from prop and Blair was the Kiwis weakest forward by a country mile. It's a pack that looks good based on resume, but it really falls apart when you consider current form.

Still a better pack than ours though, most likely.

The guys I've bolded are all terrible. Thaiday in particular really looks past it. Parker is MUCH better away from prop and Blair was the Kiwis weakest forward by a country mile. It's a pack that looks good based on resume, but it really falls apart when you consider current form.

Still a better pack than ours though, most likely.

two of those three you have bolded... have always played their best football under Bennett...

Lowrie played his best under Bellamy... wouldn't surprise me if he put out a good year with Bennett in charge.

two of those three you have bolded... have always played their best football under Bennett...

Lowrie played his best under Bellamy... wouldn't surprise me if he put out a good year with Bennett in charge.

I did mention it being a good pack on paper. I just have my doubts that it will come to fruition.

Frankly I hope it doesn't because Brisbane give me the shits and the way Bennett left Newcastle is a disgrace.

Jordan G

McCullough as hooker.

Broncos forwards, like ours, were middle of the pack last year. Lost Hannat, Kennedy, Hala and gained Blair, Gavet, Garbutt. At best it's break even and they're still middle of the pack with us.

Parker/Thaiday need to move to the back row otherwise that's one of the weaker back rows in the comp, however moving them to the back row then leaves them short up front.'

Their back up hooker is Travis Waddell.

Since we are discussing Broncos forwards, was there not talk a week or so ago that Uncle Wayne was interested in getting FPN to the club. I wonder if this is still the case now with Adam Blair signing today.

I dunno bro. He was pretty awful in the first half of the final. Gave away two penalties and had limited running metres. In the Warriors set up, he'd probably be Mateo 2.0

Agreed. He was probably the only one in the pack I felt wasn't up to standard. Apart from the penalties he also failed to wrap up the ball carrier a number of times with some pretty weak flimsy arm grabs, and his carries had no impact to them. Glad he got a gig with the Broncs but hardly the one that got away.

Reactions: Fazz

tajhay

🏉
Does anyone know where Epalahame Lauaki will be for 2015,I thought he would be at Manly, but the first post on this thread reads that he is off contract for 2014.
If so would we consider having him back for the right price.
Manly have confirmed he is no longer at the club.

Manly have confirmed he is no longer at the club.
Thanks Tajhay, I did wonder if he might be worth a cheap one year contract given our prop stocks at the moment, but as Blain pointed out in an earlier post, he had been a NSW Cup bench prop and playing average at best, so agree with Blain he would be a step backwards and not what we need.

I always crack up when people were laughing at Bennetts old dads army he put together in 2013 with the likes of Jeremy Smith, David Fa'alogo, Willie Mason, Craig Gower, Matt Hilder, Timana Tahu, Anthony Quinn, etc. Nek minit they go one game short of the Grand Final...

They did well to get that far, but they were neeeeever gonna win it with that team and they didn't.. so you could say the criticism was justified. Are Brisbane really gonna be a better team next year with Adam Blair?

Well what I heard was, Tigers are planning to sign FPN, and skd from the roosters

How on earth is Cronulla under the cap with a rumoured approach too sign cherry Evans for a 1 million a season Beale Stanley Gallen this cap is so flawed .even playing field I don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.