General NRL Round 4 - General Discussion

How good does our performance against Parra look at this point? They're going toe to toe with the previously unstoppable Souths and we were BELTING them until Tomkins went off.

Also, this is a pretty good game. Much better than those terrible Broncos / Cowboys games we've been seeing.

What an upset! Nobody but Parra diehards would've backed them but they showed up tonight. Great crowd - helped a lot in getting them home I reckon.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Really enjoyed that game, then the dogs came on and i just switched off the idit box. Was interesting to see all they did was play fast in defence coming off their line, and souths had nothing to counter with.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
What an upset! Nobody but Parra diehards would've backed them but they showed up tonight. Great crowd - helped a lot in getting them home I reckon.
Lost $NZWF10,000 so I didnt see it coming lol. Was an awesome game though. Folau family have some mad genes...

After taking 40 years to get a premiership Souths had the lofty goal of going through the season unbeaten. That didn't last long for the MMA fans out there the season is now to round 4 like BJ Penn's "To the death is until the end of round 4" LOL.

Two good close games last night.

Eels are a totally different side at home but even with a heavy injury toll they took it to the premiers.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Bet you anything Sandow was giving Luke a gobful about a. Winning b. Scoring the last try.

Gold!
Nah it was actually the other way round. Not that i could hear anything but they showed Isaac talking to Sandow and as they talked you could see Sandows face changing. If you just watched Sandows face it was very interesting he started quite happy and then he looked perplexed, then confused, slowly you could see realisation starting to hit, then he looked angry and lastly Pissed. That was when he started to get into Issac's face.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Was so stoked to see souths lose last night was starting to choke on the smug cloud hanging over redfern.
The way Souths were strutting round like entitled bullies having channel 9 fawning over them like gigling school girls was sickening, hopefully this brings them back to earth a bit(ps I dont like souths :p )
Still nice to see only 1(may change by end of weekend) unbeaten team 4 rounds in, a closer comp makes it more interesting.
Felt a bit sorry for the tigers losing after being 24-6 up

Reactions: gREVUS
Bet you anything Sandow was giving Luke a gobful about a. Winning b. Scoring the last try.

Gold!
You can see near the end of the video Luke says something, Sandow mouths "What the fuck!" before re-engaging Luke aggressively. He is not content to walk away after the other players get involved. Whatever Luke said, it was clearly hurtful and nasty to Sandow, and he felt Issac's comment was worthy of getting a dong.

You can see near the end of the video Luke says something, Sandow mouths "What the fuck!" before re-engaging Luke aggressively. He is not content to walk away after the other players get involved. Whatever Luke said, it was clearly hurtful and nasty to Sandow, and he felt Issac's comment was worthy of getting a dong.

Something along the lines of "Since you left, we actually make the finals." I would imagine. Maybe something about the gambling issues Sandow's been documented as having. Shit, it could even be a simple as point out how short Sandow is. There is too much material for Luke to pick from.

Either way, Sandow's the one laughing right now. Good on Parra for temporarily shutting down the Souths hype machine. :D

Knights currently 24 - 4, leads me to believe we are top 4 material.

Knights kind of having a charmed run so far, tbh. We NEVER win in round one, so that was a gift. Then they beat the Titans and Cowboys who are utter shit. This week the Panthers are missing Soward and Segeyaro, who are absolutely key players.

They're playing well and all, but the results are a little distorted imo.

Reactions: Defence
Knights kind of having a charmed run so far, tbh. We NEVER win in round one, so that was a gift. Then they beat the Titans and Cowboys who are utter shit. This week the Panthers are missing Soward and Segeyaro, who are absolutely key players.

They're playing well and all, but the results are a little distorted imo.
26-14 fulltime score, Knights are definitely on a roll. Only unbeaten team and my money was on Uncle Ivan to stay unbeaten.
We are looking good.