General NRL Round 3 - General Discussion

eX | Machina

eX | Machina

Got to love how a lot of the scuffles in games are between two kiwis. The Tigers vs Souths game Tapau and Luke are pushing and shoving at every opportunity.

Same thing happens with Souths vs Roosters games with Luke and JWH. Ok maybe it's just Luke vs any kiwi in the opposition.

I got a massive man crush on Tapau at the moment. 80 minutes in the middle with massive intimidation factor in both attack and defense!

Reactions: 5 users
surfin

surfin

I got a massive man crush on Tapau at the moment. 80 minutes in the middle with massive intimidation factor in both attack and defense!

Mine goes back to the Junior Kiwis game where he ran down the winger, then threw him over the sideline, it cost a penalty but it gave a very definite don't piss me off message.

Reactions: 1 users

Danpatmac

this titans v knights game is fairly intense but pretty lacking in polish…

overall, the standard of football this year is much lower than previous seasons.

snake77

snake77

After watching the Knights steal victory the last few weeks I don't feel as bad losing to them round 1.

Sure the two teams they have played since playing us are 0-3 but they were both in the game until the Knights snatched it late. Both of those games the Knights won away from home.

Ref

Ref

Taupau was an absolute monster. Lost his cool a little though and made a couple of errors.
Ben Barba was a huge defensive liability for Cronulla. Sharks like the Broncos before them are trying to get the past magic out of Barba but with his loss of speed it is no longer there.
I'd drop him.

Danpatmac

as much as it pains me to write this… I love watching the Roosters. They play great football and have so much talent.

I guess thats what you can achieve without a salary cap.

Reactions: 1 user
koolkat

koolkat

Can't believe I stayed up and watched the shitty johns show.know injury report on Tomkins man we obviously don't rate a mention.and that's a great try too

Jordan G

It was a try, just like the Gower try against us was a no try, and just like the Gagai try for the Knights was a no try.

Video ref just refuses to disagree with the official. Nobody on the field or in the box is actually prepared to take responsibility for a decision.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Can't believe I stayed up and watched the shitty johns show.know injury report on Tomkins man we obviously don't rate a mention.and that's a great try too
Pretty fucked off. Got an early start tomorrow but stayed up in the hope of seeing Shitty Johns eat some humble pie. What a dick...

a.c.e

a.c.e

Pretty fucked off. Got an early start tomorrow but stayed up in the hope of seeing Shitty Johns eat some humble pie. What a dick...

I havent watched any of those shows in a few years, and I use to religiously watch all of them, recording them for later watching even. So after the Warriors victory against the Eels I find myself sitting down in front of the telly on a Sunday afternoon and SFS starts up, the Warriors clash with the Eels was to review first. I thought great! They hardly mentioned anything about the performance on the field and kept going on about concussions and the injuries the Eels had coming into the game. Then moved on to the next match up. . . . lol nothing changes.

And yeah thats a try!

Defence

Defence

Mine goes back to the Junior Kiwis game where he ran down the winger, then threw him over the sideline, it cost a penalty but it gave a very definite don't piss me off message.

Dane gagai nonetheless.

The man