NRL NRLW

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 2.55.49 PM.png

Georgia Hale has 402 tackles in 9 games, with just 3 missed

View attachment 804

Need to get her when we are back in.. Sign Sam Lisone to the Cup team if you have to lol
Totally agree. We had some very good players that are now playing for other clubs. We should also target the x rugby girls that are now playing in NRLW.

I hope they call the team The Wahines it has a good ring to it.

It seriously writes itself lol..

W A H I N E.png

Think the other teams should also do some kind of different branding for their NRLW sides. Namely the Raiders, Cowboys, and Roosters. The Titans could also do something interesting if they wanted to.

Not sure what you could do for the Roosters, but the Cowboys and Raiders are just such simple changes; It just comes off as lazy for a women's team logo to be a bearded man.

Totally agree. We had some very good players that are now playing for other clubs. We should also target the x rugby girls that are now playing in NRLW.

It’ll be the Warriors, they’ve blocked other NRLW teams having derivatives of the men’s team- Raiders weren’t able to use Valkyries, cowboys weren’t allowed to use cowgirls or stars. Even the Roosters use the male version

It’ll be the Warriors, they’ve blocked other NRLW teams having derivatives of the men’s team- Raiders weren’t able to use Valkyries, cowboys weren’t allowed to use cowgirls or stars. Even the Roosters use the male version
Just crazy they are forcing the woman's comp to have the same name as the men's. They are missing a shot here letting them have their own name and identity. Who knows what the teams and comp could be in 30 years! Very short sighted imo.

Cowboys is really quite sexist now u bring it up.
We should campaign the nrl to have their whole club rebranded as the cowpeople.

Back