Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Match Stats

Player Statistics

# Player T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT/IT Pos DR H/M K/M AR/M E P

Player Statistics

# Player T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT/IT Pos DR H/M K/M AR/M E P
Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
yea not sure on that one, if he was unsure and sent it upstairs then they kicked it back, and he couldnt see it doesnt that mean hes awarding a benefit of the dobut try. Can a ref on field award a benefit of the doubt?

Feleti need a crisper pass....lobbing a ball, wattya expect when it goes forward

'Mr Glass Fishihi' came about again

Muts,Packer & Mara picks for the 1st half

need to watch the inside runner

Jimmy's placement in defence has been very good since stepping into the FB spot. I'm quite surprised how well he is positioning himself.

Interesting debate with Smith and Cronk. Smith obviously didn't have faith in their attack. Wonder if he regrets the decision?

gREVUS

Contributor
Jimmy's placement in defence has been very good since stepping into the FB spot. I'm quite surprised how well he is positioning himself.

Interesting debate with Smith and Cronk. Smith obviously didn't have faith in their attack. Wonder if he regrets the decision?

i thought it was cronk arguing for the kick and smith against?

yea not sure on that one, if he was unsure and sent it upstairs then they kicked it back, and he couldnt see it doesnt that mean hes awarding a benefit of the dobut try. Can a ref on field award a benefit of the doubt?
That was a try, you even see the ball touch the line on one angle even if you can't on another.

when are we going to get a decent commentary team. They both (Halligan and Husband) give me the shits

Reactions: Moz
I have no idea why they continue to feed Manu when he is playing this rubbish. Keep it away from him when his heads down.

Buck777

Ah well. If Inu did that we'd have lynch mobs. But just another throw away pass from a winger.
... And Mara shouldn't be in first grade

Buck777

It almost gets to the point you don't care anymore. Maybe all you Inu haters are right. Forget about '12 look forward to '13

gREVUS

Contributor
I been swearing at Benry for some time now for poor provides to Manu. We missed a sitter in the first half, cause he turned and ran back into the pack rather than feed Manu. He doesnt follow him when Manu runs, subsequently Manu is left out on his own. Manu always gets an arm free to push the play and where is his support. Manu looks like hes lost his top edge speed but still has the power and size to make things happen, just theres no one there to back him up.

Why is Feliti still on the park?

Are all our young GUNS, Glass Cannons?

it was a nail bitter from start to finish and well done the storm. Well done Packer and Matalino. Great work Maloney and Lewis. God i would have love to take that one so pissed off now

Status
Not open for further replies.