General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

I went a L in the heritage but should gone an XL.

I thought I was a medium, bought a blue and also a grey training top but they are quite swimmish(maybe I should hit the gym). Went for a small in the heritage which arrived today and is a nice fit. Ordered a small in the Canterbury warm up jersey so hopefully that fits.
I found the opposite. I'm normally a medium so brought a couple of training tops in medium and found they are rather tight around the arms and shoulders.
Length wise it's perfect.

If anyone has a brand new training visor cap for sale. I will pay u 3 time what you paid for yours. Please get in touch

So good to be back at the game see people flexing their rare gears.
You see some people with some really cool jerseys - like the guy with the super league Nike Trial jersey. I want one.
One of my favourite parts of the Mt Smart experience. Love seeing the old buggers rocking their OG 95 aways without a care in the world, or young fellas wearing what must've been their old mans gear.

Jumped on the away jersey yesterday, went a size up and it fits good.
Also noticed the 95 replica home heritage jersey seems to have changed with a white band and the straight tongue logo added?

I haven't seen anyone post this one yet, but thought there might have been some people into this sort of throwback?

View attachment 5238 View attachment 5239
It's like two good jerseys combined to make a not so good one. Just my preference. In my mind it looks like Harlequins or Barbarians. That said I could easily see myself getting it next off-season if I have everything else I need 😆

So good to be back at the game see people flexing their rare gears.
You see some people with some really cool jerseys - like the guy with the super league Nike Trial jersey. I want one.
I confess to having a soft spot for our Superleage gear, some unique designs from that era.

IMG_7818.jpeg

Not official merchandise but Mitchell and ness are releasing this tomorrow.

Damn still waiting for my heritage jersey lol it’s the 28th still no update. last time I’m going through the supplier!

Back