Internationals NRL Pacific Test 2017

WarriorBall

Tigers fans have seen enough, the forum now calling for hoppa to wear the 1 jersey next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
That was pretty entertaining.

Vintage Manu: a try, a huge shot, a clanging error on a regulation hit up....

Havili goes alright aye

Last edited:
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
The buzz from the crowd is just awesome. Hopefully the Samoan fans go away happy tonight...

WarriorBall

Bennetts only had these lads for four or five days but there not playing one out football ... weird.

Selector

Samoa have been all huff and puff so far haven't looked close to scoring a try. With the talent at their disposal should be doing a lot better.

England showing what impact a good coach will have on your team regardless of the opposition.

Reactions: 1 user
Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

World Cup should have some good games. This will do Samoa a world of good. Kiwis look like the only crap team come World Cup. Enjoying the pacific teams.

Fazz

Fazz

World Cup should have some good games. This will do Samoa a world of good. Kiwis look like the only crap team come World Cup. Enjoying the pacific teams.

... are you seeing England? Aussie would have done terrible things to them as well. They look rubbish.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
This game isnt all that exciting but its nowhere near as boring as the Parker fight. He's making fighting bums look very very hard...

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

... are you seeing England? Aussie would have done terrible things to them as well. They look rubbish.
I agree. I wish Aussie didn't exist. But the other nations are fairly competitive. Yeah England are still light years behind Aussie. But slightly liberated than us unfortunately.

• Haha

WarriorBall

This game isnt all that exciting but its nowhere near as boring as the Parker fight. He's making fighting bums look very very hard...

Watching the blog on the Herald website, sounds like the Romanians trying to make it an ugly fight for Parker.

Probably hoping for a lucky TKO in the late rounds if he can take it that far.

Fazz

Fazz

I agree. I wish Aussie didn't exist. But the other nations are fairly competitive. Yeah England are still light years behind Aussie. But slightly liberated than us unfortunately.

Yeah, I wish they'd vanish up Origin's asshole indefinitely. Either that or I wish we'd suss out a competent coach. It's almost impressive how impotent Kidwell managed to make some of the best players in the comp look. I mean, the Warriors attack looked good by comparison