eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
That was pretty entertaining.

Vintage Manu: a try, a huge shot, a clanging error on a regulation hit up....

Havili goes alright aye

Last edited:

WarriorBall

Bennetts only had these lads for four or five days but there not playing one out football ... weird.

Selector

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 2, 2015
Samoa have been all huff and puff so far haven't looked close to scoring a try. With the talent at their disposal should be doing a lot better.

England showing what impact a good coach will have on your team regardless of the opposition.

Reactions: AlexM

Brother Faisal

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Christchurch
... are you seeing England? Aussie would have done terrible things to them as well. They look rubbish.
I agree. I wish Aussie didn't exist. But the other nations are fairly competitive. Yeah England are still light years behind Aussie. But slightly liberated than us unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: Fazz

WarriorBall

This game isnt all that exciting but its nowhere near as boring as the Parker fight. He's making fighting bums look very very hard...

Watching the blog on the Herald website, sounds like the Romanians trying to make it an ugly fight for Parker.

Probably hoping for a lucky TKO in the late rounds if he can take it that far.

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
I agree. I wish Aussie didn't exist. But the other nations are fairly competitive. Yeah England are still light years behind Aussie. But slightly liberated than us unfortunately.

Yeah, I wish they'd vanish up Origin's asshole indefinitely. Either that or I wish we'd suss out a competent coach. It's almost impressive how impotent Kidwell managed to make some of the best players in the comp look. I mean, the Warriors attack looked good by comparison

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings