Internationals NRL Pacific Test 2017

Fazz

Fazz

Maybe we shoulda swapped Shaun for Hingano, he's playing well at 7

Hingano just rushed out of marker and conceded a try as a result though. He's still a little way off being a full product. Still better than Tui though lmao

Fazz

Fazz

Annnd Tui just butchered a Hopoati break by hogging the ball, passing (flick pass) too late and causing the whole thing to pass apart. At least he was running support though, I guess?

WarriorBall

What's up with that penalty, I thought you can tackle a player in the air under International rules.

Edit: apparently not according to the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jordan G

That's the second unmarked player Lolohea has ignored so he can dance around instead.

Just way too impulsive right now and it really hurts his decision making.

Reactions: 1 user
Fazz

Fazz

Doing a ton to change Tigers fans opinions though.

The Lolohea thread has taken a nosedive in tone in just 40 minutes.

Popped into their forum and had a good old laugh. It's hilarious to think how different Aussies opinions of Lolohea are after actually watching him with the realisation he might be waddling out for their club.

Reactions: 1 users

kos

That's the second unmarked player Lolohea has ignored so he can dance around instead.

Just way too impulsive right now and it really hurts his decision making.
To think the warriors pay him 300k what a waste of money takes me 5 years of hard graft to get that money

Reactions: 1 user

Jordan G

Popped into their forum and had a good old laugh. It's hilarious to think how different Aussies opinions of Lolohea are after actually watching him with the realisation he might be waddling out for their club.

Dem youtube highlights though!

Pity the icing can't make a cabbage cake taste any less cabbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

kos

To think the warriors pay him 300k what a waste of money takes me 5 years of hard graft to get that money
Tonga 26 Fiji 24 Latu under the posts nice pass from old mate haviili game now over tonga 12 players only on field last 5 min

Reactions: 1 users