General NRL Fantasy Competition 2019

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Which one of you bastards is SK and is screwing with my Fantasy Team knowing that like an idiot I made two changes earlier in the week?

You, sir, are an evil man and I call upon the free nations of the world to kick yo' ass.

Stalefish540

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Which one of you bastards is SK and is screwing with my Fantasy Team knowing that like an idiot I made two changes earlier in the week?

You, sir, are an evil man and I call upon the free nations of the world to kick yo' ass.
I can't make sense of this Mr. B, what do you mean??

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
I can't make sense of this Mr. B, what do you mean??

I knew it! You're SK! Exploiting my noobie mistakes in Fantasy League by A: Not picking Roger Tuivasa-Sheck so I have to de-select him and pick HP in my 17 and then your plan is, late tomorrow, make a switcheroo where HP won't actually play. Knowing I have no-one to replace him with.

I have to say I don't see where my first win of the season is coming from, y'know, the um, the uh, process is yeah, um, y'know it's not going as...as well as we'd, ah,...like so we've just uh, y'know, gotta dig in and um....Yeah.

Stalefish540

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
I knew it! You're SK! Exploiting my noobie mistakes in Fantasy League by A: Not picking Roger Tuivasa-Sheck so I have to de-select him and pick HP in my 17 and then your plan is, late tomorrow, make a switcheroo where HP won't actually play. Knowing I have no-one to replace him with.

I have to say I don't see where my first win of the season is coming from, y'know, the um, the uh, process is yeah, um, y'know it's not going as...as well as we'd, ah,...like so we've just uh, y'know, gotta dig in and um....Yeah.
You can reverse any trades up until those players are locked out Mr. B.

Just go back into the trades bit in the app and select reverse. Let me know if you get stuck??

Edit - unless you mean you already got HP in your squad ofcourse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murraytd

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
You can reverse any trades up until those players are locked out Mr. B.

Just go back into the trades bit in the app and select reverse. Let me know if you get stuck??

Edit - unless you mean you already got HP in your squad ofcourse.

Ah! That never occured to me. And yes, I picked HP as a cheap-as-chips use as an emergency player before season-start. Thanks for the heads-up.

Reactions: Stalefish540

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings