General NRL Fantasy Competition 2019

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
I played Ravalawa instead of Kahu this week and then he's gone and got 9.

That third WFB position is my only real concern currently, may have to get Braidon Burns in (after two weeks of price rises which is annoying).

Stalefish540

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
I played Ravalawa instead of Kahu this week and then he's gone and got 9.

That third WFB position is my only real concern currently, may have to get Braidon Burns in (after two weeks of price rises which is annoying).
Mate imagine being a 60min edge backrower and getting 14 points. I'm not even sure how thats remotely possible given how the game is played.

blue bells

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 15, 2017
Only trade i made this week was Bmozz out for Oates...had to put Addin Fonua-Blake on the emergency list due to his suspension so i brought Host off it in his place...rip...i got D edwards for the panthers for some unknown reason lol

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
There'll be a bumper crowd tuning in tomorrow to see the conclusion of team kahlid v The Reservoir Dogs - 2 games left and only 5 pts in it. team kahlid still with 6 players to play, The Reservoir Dogs with 7.

They love their NRL Fantasy Football on nzwarriors.com, Rabs!

Reactions: blue bells

blue bells

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 15, 2017
There'll be a bumper crowd tuning in tomorrow to see the conclusion of team kahlid v The Reservoir Dogs - 2 games left and only 5 pts in it. team kahlid still with 6 players to play, The Reservoir Dogs with 7.

Iv had some shocker scores this week...i believe the reservoir dogs will take it unless someone has a stella game...may the odds be ever in your favor lol

Reactions: mrblonde

blue bells

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 15, 2017

Sorry bro, only highlight of my night was beating The Reservoir Dogs lol

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
798 for Round 2. Dropped a few places in the rankings.

Bringing in Braidon Burns this week, think that'll be my only trade.

Very thankful that I didn't trade rage Arrow out for Taumalolo. I definitely thought about it.

Reactions: blue bells

blue bells

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 15, 2017
798 for Round 2. Dropped a few places in the rankings.

Bringing in Braidon Burns this week, think that'll be my only trade.

Very thankful that I didn't trade rage Arrow out for Taumalolo. I definitely thought about it.
Yes i was amazed at the abysmal score JT got

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings