General NRL Fantasy 2023

What kind of Fantasy League should be created?

• Total voters
Toookey

Toookey

Yeah really keen fellas.
Has anyone played the draft version? I've done the normal one for years but don't understand how the draft one works, would be keen for either!

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
I have always played supercoach. Is nrl fantasy better in any way?

ajofbrisbane

ajofbrisbane

I play Super Coach as well, have an unlimited player league if anyone is interested code 924320

Would also give the NRL one a crack.

Reactions: Toookey
TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

far worse prizes and coverage by the NRL itself.

Exhibit A:

The NRL did end up making a funny little bit out of it and made it right in the end lol

Blain

Blain

I've played both, but don't like the Supercoach format. Just seems clunky to me, and the whole 3 games before a price change makes it more predictable?

NRL Fantasy is hardly perfection though.. But I'll join the league for sure.

TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

Yeah really keen fellas.
Has anyone played the draft version? I've done the normal one for years but don't understand how the draft one works, would be keen for either!

I'm also interested to know how the draft leagues are if anyone has done one before. I imagine trading players with other users would make for some great back and forth.

There seems to be a lot more options for customising the league in the draft option, but would have to find a time that suited everyone for the draft to start.

TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

I created a poll for what kind of league should be made. I imagine an Open League will be the most popular and probably the smarter option since you can have as many people as you want (20 Player Limit on a H2H League), but I reckon a H2H League of some kind would make for better banter through the weeks imo hahaha

Or we could take the Old El Paso approach though..

0fc

..and create a H2H League closer to the start of the season alongside an Open League, though having two different leagues is probably over complicate things and would make it messy.

• Love
Wheels

Wheels

I am keen to participate and will carefully read the instructions after last years debacle where I was in wooden spoon contention from week 1 and couldn’t shake it off until Wrighty self destructed

Toookey

Toookey

I created a poll for what kind of league should be made. I imagine an Open League will be the most popular and probably the smarter option since you can have as many people as you want (20 Player Limit on a H2H League), but I reckon a H2H League of some kind would make for better banter through the weeks imo hahaha

Or we could take the Old El Paso approach though..

View attachment 50658

..and create a H2H League closer to the start of the season alongside an Open League, though having two different leagues is probably over complicate things and would make it messy.

Love the Old El Paso approach reference bro 😂

I also agree with that sentiment, I'm in for both.

Reactions: TheMorningEmu
warriors_hard

warriors_hard

Yeah really keen fellas.
I have been playing the draft version for a few years now and like it alot more than he normal version. I find it's alot more easy and stress free to play.

• Love