General NRL 2023 Round 4 - General Discussion

KPWarrior

KPWarrior

Contributor
Anyone putting hope on a tigers upset?

Asking for a friend who likes to gamble 😜
Tried it last week, doesn't work!

But then i also picked the eels last night then changed it to panthers at the last minute, so i don't know shit! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Beastmode
Beastmode

Beastmode

Dare to dream.
Contributor
Tried it last week, doesn't work!

But then i also picked the eels last night then changed it to panthers at the last minute, so i don't know shit! :rolleyes:

Got it

I’ll stay away from this train wreck

I mean my friend will. Ha!!

• Haha
Reactions: KPWarrior
Beastmode

Beastmode

Dare to dream.
Contributor
Would you take papa back though ?

That’s the real question here

We’ve got a log jam of second rowers and lock

Teeps4Shore

Teeps4Shore

You know, I reckon the tigers need to split back into two clubs - Balmain and Wests. Manly got better once the Northern Eagles ended. Tigers will get back to normal when they return to Balmain and the Magpies return to Wests. This club has lost its soul and it’s heart. Sad.

snake77

snake77

Katoa has been good to watch in an understrength side. Been busy and has done some quality work.

I know when a promising player leaves we regret it and turn on the club. We don't know how much of the blame should be put on the player or if they became complacent. It looks like the change has been good for him.

If he were to ever come back he'll cost us a lot more but will be a better player.

His first year with us he was a breath of fresh air. A raw kid who could play big minutes and had a habit of scoring. The way we recruited it would of been hard to find a place for him. So him moving on is understandable. I am keen to see how he goes the next few years. The Storm is a good choice for him.

Reactions: Worried2Death
snake77

snake77

Blocker has been on form tonight.

Storm get a penalty. Munster will go for it. They go for two he bleats on how if they had Slater, Cronk and Smith they would of backed themselves. Munster likely would have if they had Papenhuyzen, Hughes and NAS from their current squad on the field.

Later calls Christian Welch Luke Walsh. A little thing but he's never seemed like the other ex players who at least sound like they do a bit of preparation.

Beastmode

Beastmode

Dare to dream.
Contributor
Poor Benji… what a way to start your tenor as a coach

Well at least they can’t take 2005 away from you…

The kid from Whakatane …