11 D.Fifita E.Aitken 11
12 B.Fermor E.Katoa 12
13 T.Fa'asuamaleaui J.Curran 13
14 W.Smith J.Tevaga 14
15 S.Lisone B.Afoa 15
16 J.Jolliffe A.Pene 16
17 K.Proctor B.Sironen 17
18 J.Wallace K.Nikorima 18

Would not surprise me if Kosi is a late inclusion with Arthars to drop out.
Just hope it proves to be the case, nothing against Arthars personally but he’s heading back to the Broncos next season and If we’re investing in Kosi, which it’s obvious we are, then he should play.

It may be a left side/right side scenario Brownie’s thinking about but Arthars isn’t a better option at Center than Pompey from what I’ve seen.

Am i wrong in thinking our round 1 performance was fine?

i mean, there wasnt much in the game. Boths teams played well in patches and were very even until the kast 10. Minus the plethora of errors (caused by lack of trial games to iron out handling errors) i thought we would have won that game.

I'm confident we’ll beat the Titans. As long as our defensive assignments and kicking game is done well. people are underestimating the impact that Lodge and Walsh will add to our squad. Not having Nikorima just taking up space on the field is an added bonus too

Beastmode

There’s always next year.
Contributor
Am i wrong in thinking our round 1 performance was fine?

i mean, there wasnt much in the game. Boths teams played well in patches and were very even until the kast 10. Minus the plethora of errors (caused by lack of trial games to iron out handling errors) i thought we would have won that game.

I'm confident we’ll beat the Titans. As long as our defensive assignments and kicking game is done well. people are underestimating the impact that Lodge and Walsh will add to our squad. Not having Nikorima just taking up space on the field is an added bonus too
You could be right brother.

Dragons going toe to toe with Penrith right now so who knows aye?.!!!!!!

Reactions: ramps and Noitall
Just hope it proves to be the case, nothing against Arthars personally but he’s heading back to the Broncos next season and If we’re investing in Kosi, which it’s obvious we are, then he should play.

It may be a left side/right side scenario Brownie’s thinking about but Arthars isn’t a better option at Center than Pompey from what I’ve seen.
Yeah and he'd match up well with Marzhew. Let the propwings go at it.

Reactions: Noitall

bruce

Contributor
I was on the wrong thread.
Brown is gone You read it here first.
This is the most pathetic start to a season I can remember.