Team List NRL 2022 - Titans vs Warriors TEAM LIST [Round 2, 2022]

6Again

Would not surprise me if Kosi is a late inclusion with Arthars to drop out.
Just hope it proves to be the case, nothing against Arthars personally but he’s heading back to the Broncos next season and If we’re investing in Kosi, which it’s obvious we are, then he should play.

It may be a left side/right side scenario Brownie’s thinking about but Arthars isn’t a better option at Center than Pompey from what I’ve seen.

ramps

ramps

Am i wrong in thinking our round 1 performance was fine?

i mean, there wasnt much in the game. Boths teams played well in patches and were very even until the kast 10. Minus the plethora of errors (caused by lack of trial games to iron out handling errors) i thought we would have won that game.

I'm confident we’ll beat the Titans. As long as our defensive assignments and kicking game is done well. people are underestimating the impact that Lodge and Walsh will add to our squad. Not having Nikorima just taking up space on the field is an added bonus too

Bluecat again

Bluecat again

Contributor
Does anyone seriously consider us a chance this weekend?

Titans were red hot against Parra and unlucky to lose it in the dying stages. If they come out firing like they did last week, I expect a cricket score against us.
That's the games that we traditionally win

Reactions: Beastmode
Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
Am i wrong in thinking our round 1 performance was fine?

i mean, there wasnt much in the game. Boths teams played well in patches and were very even until the kast 10. Minus the plethora of errors (caused by lack of trial games to iron out handling errors) i thought we would have won that game.

I'm confident we’ll beat the Titans. As long as our defensive assignments and kicking game is done well. people are underestimating the impact that Lodge and Walsh will add to our squad. Not having Nikorima just taking up space on the field is an added bonus too
You could be right brother.

Dragons going toe to toe with Penrith right now so who knows aye?.!!!!!!

Reactions: ramps and Noitall
Five&Last

Five&Last

Just hope it proves to be the case, nothing against Arthars personally but he’s heading back to the Broncos next season and If we’re investing in Kosi, which it’s obvious we are, then he should play.

It may be a left side/right side scenario Brownie’s thinking about but Arthars isn’t a better option at Center than Pompey from what I’ve seen.
Yeah and he'd match up well with Marzhew. Let the propwings go at it.

Reactions: Noitall

sydneywarrior92

I think this is a 50-50 game. Don't play like dipshits for 50 minutes and we can win this like we should have won last week. These betting odds are nuts. Get on it lads!

AlexM

AlexM

Curren didn't retreat enough...
Big hole right through the middle
No cover..

bruce

bruce

Contributor
I was on the wrong thread.
Brown is gone You read it here first.
This is the most pathetic start to a season I can remember.

sydneywarrior92

can we stop hyperventilating? This game is far from over. Titans are close to the loosest team in the comp: they will give us plenty of chances as we saw just then.

Reactions: john nick