Titans
Vs
Warriors
20 Cbus Super Stadium
19 Mar 2022 17:00
79th minute
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i'm concerned we were robbed the result. If that try isn't disallowed then we get the win.

Chanel Harris-Tavita played well, he deserves to play alongside Shaun Johnson.

Curran was by far our best player and has come on leaps and bounds since we first saw him play for us.

Egan and Tevaga looked a good combo switching between hooker.

Walsh needs defensive work.

Arthars gets one centre position. Aitken either moves back to centre or Pompey/Montoya gets the other one. Berry has potential but idk if he's ready for every game.

Bench was poor, Sironen is a wasted spot. Pene doesn't gain many metres. God I can't wait for Niukore to arrive next season.

Oh and for godsake sack the defensive coach already, why do we consistently jam in.

All I got to say is why the fuck did they keep giving the ball to Berry at the end of the game there.

Honestly. He was fucked.
I also want to give Arthurs his flowers. He had a fantastic debut, showed great energy, effort plays, and looked damaging when the ball came his way.

Put Pompey away for what should’ve been the game wining try.

Ball hardly found him and instead kept going to Berry.

Thats a D+ for the Warriors and a massive F for the refereeing. Just terrible.

From that we saw that Ash Taylor is a passenger at this level. We were defending with 12 men most times there. Chanel Harris-Tavita had a pretty good all round game. Walsh was average but looked like he was trying too hard and will be better next week. Egan gad one of his best i thought.

Sadly looks like a sternum for Addin Fonua-Blake. Likely long term injury. Feels like 2021 all over again.

Another game that we should have won if we took our chances. Seriously its only r2 and it looks like our main organising half, our two premier props and one winger are already sidelined for an extended period.

Reactions: Worried2Death
Like I said prematch, $3 was absurd, Warriors if anything were unlucky there.

But Im so upset about how many oppurtunities we blew. That is where we DESPERATELY missed the composure of Shaun Johnson in steering the team in tight situations with those oppurtunities they blew today.

Curran outstanding effort, Chanel Harris-Tavita MOTM Warrior, Egan best game hes played for the Warriors. Walsh underwhelming. Walsh TERRIBLE on defense.

Warriors need a Coach and a Full Back and they could be a top 4 team. Im sick of seeing a team loaded with x factor have basic errors in them which a good coach would have out of them by now. SK spent an entire season dedicated to it.

This is just heart breaking, we cannot ever win a premiership if we do not win these close games, especially when we have a rubbish defensive team and its 90% an offensive team revolving around Shaun Johnson, Addin Fonua-Blake and Walsh.

I saw one set play, that was a failure. Each week I get my hopes up, I knew we were way better than $3, but I expected more point in the 2nd half to pull away for the win.

Possibly the heat was a big factor!

Thats a D+ for the Warriors and a massive F for the refereeing. Just terrible.

From that we saw that Ash Taylor is a passenger at this level. We were defending with 12 men most times there. Chanel Harris-Tavita had a pretty good all round game. Walsh was average but looked like he was trying too hard and will be better next week. Egan gad one of his best i thought.

Sadly looks like a sternum for Addin Fonua-Blake. Likely long term injury. Feels like 2021 all over again.
Feels like the year we lost Roger in his 2nd game, thought Ash's kicking was alright but he's no Shaun Johnson on D.

That was a tough watch. Much like last week we had plenty of opportunities to score but there was just no polish. I turned it off after the Berry grubber cos I thought it couldn't get any worse but someone mentioned Addin Fonua-Blake going down? Ffs

I really hope the attack clicks soon because these games aren't enjoyable to watch at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.