General NRL 2022 Round 6 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2022 Round 6 - General Discussion
nrl-2022-jpeg.46091

A thread for all 2022 Round 6 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) )...

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Tonight's match up between the Cows and Raiders is an interesting match up to me. I think we'll start to see the middle of the pack teams start to emerge from the also-rans soon.

It is hard to get a read on the Raiders. The Cows seem to have a bit of starch about them.

It is weird to have two teams play each other twice by round 6. The Cows had a very comfortable win in round 2

Tonight's match up between the Cows and Raiders is an interesting match up to me. I think we'll start to see the middle of the pack teams start to emerge from the also-rans soon.

It is hard to get a read on the Raiders. The Cows seem to have a bit of starch about them.

It is weird to have two teams play each other twice by round 6. The Cows had a very comfortable win in round 2
One of them even games that can go either way, a long road trip for the Cows, but are playing better footy than Canberra, but it will be cold like the Raiders like it, Another golden point game 🤣

Reactions: Ever Hopeful
Bunnies over dogs 12+
Panthers over bronco unders
Sea Eagles over titans unders
Sharks to beat Storm in the marquee game
Rooster vs Warriors don't want to tip this one
Dragons over knights unders in a boil over
Eels to beat tigers overs and the Knives to come out for Madge

Reactions: Worried2Death
NRL Tipsters
They all picked raiders to win over cowboys
All picked bunnies
Allpicked panthers
5 picked sea eagles 3 picked titans
6 picked storm 2 picked sharks
All picked roosters including the Kiwi tipster who usually always backs us
5 picked dragons 3 picked knights
All picked eels

Bunnies over dogs 12+
Panthers over bronco unders
Sea Eagles over titans unders
Sharks to beat Storm in the marquee game
Rooster vs Warriors don't want to tip this one
Dragons over knights unders in a boil over
Eels to beat tigers overs and the Knives to come out for Madge
Warriors have no pressure to win the game and that's always when they play there best, fingers crossed 😎

Reactions: Worried2Death

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
8536.jpg
Super Freak - broncoshq.com

Souths are the favourites and rightfully so, but I think the Dogs are going to shock some people today.

1412667335.png

The Rabbitohs have not done anything to suggest they are contenders.

I don't think the Dogs are as bad as the last two weeks (vs Panthers and Storm) have suggested. Just wait until we play those two teams.

I'm struggling to see why the Rabbits are such favourites too. No Latrell either

Souths for me - quality in key positions - but if the Dogs can start well and get some confidence...