General NRL 2022 Round 5 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

Mind you the pitch invader is more entertaining than the Tigers.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexM
If I was Madge, I’d be resigning before I was pushed. This tigers team has problems that go WAY deeper than coaching…. It looks like these guys have absolutely no grit, are lazy and look like they are phoning it in for a paycheck. Shockingly bad week after week. And they are so bad the opposition play their worst game against them too…

If I was Madge, I’d be resigning before I was pushed. This tigers team has problems that go WAY deeper than coaching…. It looks like these guys have absolutely no grit, are lazy and look like they are phoning it in for a paycheck. Shockingly bad week after week. And they are so bad the opposition play their worst game against them too…
Sounds familiar ;)

Reactions: AlexM
Wooden spoon year?
I think they ditch Brooks , Jackson and Douhi in the Halves and they look more like 14th than 16th.
Its just a bad team. Maybe 2 or 3 good players?

8190.jpg
Allo - broncoshq.com

Craig I don't appreciate you subbing my fantasy players off mate

The coaching shitlist continues to grow

Wooden spoon year?
I think they ditch Brooks , Jackson and Douhi in the Halves and they look more like 14th than 16th.
Its just a bad team. Maybe 2 or 3 good players?
100%. It’s hard to see where they win another game based on the first 5 games. Ugly. Few sorry for die hard balmain and western suburbs fans. People like Benny Elias and Paul Sironen must be so pissed off at what their club has become.

Reactions: Mr Frank White
1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

You just know the tigers are going to beat the broncos

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

You just know the tigers are going to beat the broncos

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.
K he scored a consolation try

Gee isn't Maumalo a shadow of his former self.... Just offers nothing.... Also what happened to the Fusitua?
I have this theory that Both were never good rugby league players... Both just played a small bit role and were made to look good by their inside players. Both have no concept of defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.