General NRL 2021 Round 9 - General Discussion

Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

We should be raiding the Queensland under 20's, all these great young players coming through is unbelievable

Reactions: 1 user

xWarrior

Am I the only one that highly rates Drinkwater ? His short kicking game is the best in the game. Hope we make a play for him.

Swanny

Imagine that, Reece Lightning behind the Tongan forward pack. I suppose we could throw JT a lifeline if he's willing to give up his 10 year contact, and betray his coach and team mates, it's not treachery if you're going to a better team.
I’ve always wondered what adding a real Tongan influence to the side would do. I wonder if it would bring in all the fans that turned up for the Tongan tests? Turn Mt Smart into a hell of a place to come and play.

Reactions: 1 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

I’ve always wondered what adding a real Tongan influence to the side would do. I wonder if it would bring in all the fans that turned up for the Tongan tests? Turn Mt Smart into a hell of a place to come and play.
According to Richard Fale if we stack the team with Tongans we'd be an unstoppable powerhouse, I can't remember if he ended up going to jail or if he really knew anything about rugby league.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Well fam today's the day we find out if those pencil-neck bird brains are going to derail our season again, and if Browny is the real deal or a joke. Are we men or muppets, I'm not sure if I'm ready to know the answer yet. Manly look pretty average, no idea about us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

sydneywarrior92

Just think if the Warriors selected everyone’s favourite attacking players and left shitkhunts like Egan out...we could be the Titans.....

What could have been....
But then we'd be leaking double the number of points. I like where we are at as opposed to the tits. They are an unbalanced side that plays touch footy. Getting 36, 28 points put on you in consecutive weeks by 2 of the worst teams in the comp isn't finals material.

Reactions: 3 users

J_P

Quick question for the tab fans 😃. If you select an anytime try scorer but he doesn't end up in the team do you lose the bet or refund?
I selected katoa and it seems he's not in the team

Fonzies Tram Line

Fonzies Tram Line

Quick question for the tab fans 😃. If you select an anytime try scorer but he doesn't end up in the team do you lose the bet or refund?
I selected katoa and it seems he's not in the team

Null bet - refunded (at least thats what happens with sportsbet)

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Raiders loss means we'll stay in the 8 for another week regardless of what happens tomorrow.
Not to be all doom and gloom.... but If we lose by 22 points we will be 9th.... or if we really get our pants pulled down we could end up 10th on for and against.

Sup42

Sup42

But then we'd be leaking double the number of points. I like where we are at as opposed to the tits. They are an unbalanced side that plays touch footy. Getting 36, 28 points put on you in consecutive weeks by 2 of the worst teams in the comp isn't finals material.
Yeah,

That's what I meant.

I dunno why Warriors fans do not realise that NZ league players have more problems with defence than their Aussie counter parts as a baseline and therefore it is a really retarded idea to pick all these attacking players....really retarded which is why the Kiwis do well when they pick defensive players like Nightingale and Mannering.