General NRL 2021 Round 9 - General Discussion

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
I do feel for Canberra fans.

I sat with them in the 2019 GF when they lost to the Chooks. One of the best experiences ever.

They’re supposed to be my second favourite team if it wasn’t for Stuart....

Now I just laugh thinking about the rubbish he serves up at the after match presser....

A question about the bunker and checking tries. Say the Titans score and the ref awards the try. The bunker then confirms that the try should have been awarded by checking to make sure there’s no reason it shouldn’t be awarded

The question I’ve got is what if the ref doesn‘t award a try and sends it upstairs for the bunker to check for a knock on in the lead up. Does the bunker check everything such as offside, obstruction and the put down or are they only allowed to check what the ref has told them too? So, say the ball was put down properly or a player put their foot into touch, the bunker can’t disallow the try?

A question about the bunker and checking tries. Say the Titans score and the ref awards the try. The bunker then confirms that the try should have been awarded by checking to make sure there’s no reason it shouldn’t be awarded

The question I’ve got is what if the ref doesn‘t award a try and sends it upstairs for the bunker to check for a knock on in the lead up. Does the bunker check everything such as offside, obstruction and the put down or are they only allowed to check what the ref has told them too? So, say the ball was put down properly or a player put their foot into touch, the bunker can’t disallow the try?
I wish I could answer this.

But being a Warriors fan I gave up on caring about the so called rules. Would be good to know though.

Just think if the Warriors selected everyone’s favourite attacking players and left shitkhunts like Egan out...we could be the Titans.....

What could have been....