Votes: 26 22.8%
  • F-

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
What a sweet job he's got if he's not responsible for the half time talk and expect the senior players to do his job for him...

A senior group who themselves are weak at leadership....

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Tohu Harris, Jazz... surely the're all too buggered at half time to be giving speeches and motivating the team on what to expect in the second half?...

I think its vital the coach is there at half time to guide the ship to its destination...
Maybe Brownie has a prostate problem or got so excited at the first 40 and needed to hit the urinal?

Know how he feels

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
I'm not saying it won't improve and I would probably also put it down to time in the side/forging new combinations. We've been very unlucky with injuries. I'm probably coming across as more harsh than I feel; I'm happy to give him some time in the side to work on that.

That said, given the choice between him and Katoa long-term, I'm probably still picking Katoa tbh.
Gives us options if the coaching team is smart enough to run horses for courses.

Different styles, same result

Reactions: Sup42

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
bladder problems should be the least of his concerns
Serious shit BM, wait til you get there.☢️

Thought while I'm on the subject even though it's off topic, sorry mods but any of you guys over 40, ffs get a check done.

Around 3000 men are affected each year and it kills around 700 of us annually.

Last edited:

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Serious shit BM, wait til you get there.☢️

Thought while I'm on the subject even though it's off topic, sorry mods but any of you guys over 40, ffs get a check done.

Around 3000 men are affected each year and it kills around 700 of us annually.
Er??

I’m over 40. What am I looking for here?...

j-bob

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2014
Pull your head right the fuck in too.
There's a difference between constructive criticism & bullying. Just because i didnt tag the 2 people i wanted to address directly, I wasn't having a go at all of the comments. In hindsight, I should of.
Opinions are welcome. Some can't differentiate between bullying and constructive criticism, Like Gpred for example. I talk shit. I will apologise when I'm wrong. I will congratulate and applaud when they prove me wrong.

But constant bullying of players is a shit go.
I've lost my younger brother and 2 young fighters i train to online bullying.

Even worse when the players are still kids. The criticism is fine! Until you attack them with "Another dumb cu** prop wing" or "He's fucking useless "

Once again, I talk shit. I'm no angel. But there are a certain few always over the top with the disrespect.
The players are human.
Critique the performance not the person.

ramps

1st Grade Fringe
May 2, 2013
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
I was impressed with Berry’s quick passing out to the wing. Defense came up quick on him but still managed to give a quick ball right on the chest. Always seemed to be supporting to which is good signs. Definitely hope he continues to improve. Could our joseph manu.

Walsh is definitely a better half than fullback. On defense alone i think that. Hes everything weve been wanting in a half. good boot, speed and confident. Easier to find a decent fullback at the moment. Chanel Harris-Tavita to 14 In case kodi gets the wobbles again.

nico hynes at fullback with a backup hooker like rein or starling will be icing on the cake

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Brown leaving early may have trying to prevent 'paralysis by analysis' among the young guys, trying to relax them and leave them with the senior players. Did it work, maybe not, but at least things are being tried.

Walsh will come a cropper sometime, young players generally do, as long as he carries on wanting the ball and taking responsibility it is all good.

As they get used to training and playing together their timing and execution will steadily improve. The idea of Aitken running off Walsh!

If he is available I would put Chanel Harris-Tavita on the bench to sub Egan. I don't think Jazz is going well, that dummy he took was not Jazz like, might need a break. Sironen is more effective ATM.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
I don't think Jazz is going well, that dummy he took was not Jazz like, might need a break. Sironen is more effective ATM.

Only played 27 min

Should have been on full turbo mode but looked like he'd been on the field for 80mins.

Something is off with him. If its a niggling injury then he should be rested.

Katoa and Murchie are waiting in the wings...

Next man up....

Reactions: Billy Teets James

frankspence

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2013
Porirua
Some first thoughts.

Grateful for the win. Boys got the cookies in the end. The most important thing. Bank those 2 pts baby!!!!We now sit 7th on the ladder. A huge a achievement given what happened 2 weeks ago against Manly. I’ll say this, Brown has some balls. BIG fucking giants. Playing a rookie pairing of Kosi and Berry? Fucking borderline crazy. Thankfully Cows were too slow and stupid to realise they had two players worse than Ken standing on the other side of the field. It was clear the game plan was to put pressure on Maumalo’s side. If they played what was infront of them, and exploited the other side earlier, I am sure we’d be fucked .

And, as expected, they tried to dent our new Ferrari. Cunty move trying to take out a defenseless 18 year old. Shame on you Payten. Now what I want to know, is where the fuck were the boys to back him up after the fall??? Surely one of our forwards has enough balls to step up say “ touch my boy again and you will meet your maker”. Reecy recovered well, but no way you want him taking hits like that. Angry as fuck when it happened. Even more pissed not to see a single warrior step up put that cow in his place.

Only mistake I saw in the first half was Jazzy trying to do one of his infamously stupid offloads only to lose control and possession. Following set, he’s marking at dummy half and gets FOOLED by the most pathetic fake pass I have ever seen. I mean this is the sort of stupid shit you expect from low IQ footy players. Jazz fucking knew it too when he looked to the heavens after they scored. That’s all on you Jazz. God does not help dumb cu**s.

I would have given the first half an A+ if not for Jazz’s brain snap. Get tested for HIA brother.

Need to blow torch this team for what happened in the second half....
Dont know bro, the try wasn't all Jazz fault, the second marker (young Kosi) should've tied in with him but instead went forward and got caught in no man's, lack of communication and inexperience I reckon.
The off load mistake was a buzz kill but they come off more than not
Bit biast maybe as I'm a Jazz fan

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Dont know bro, the try wasn't all Jazz fault, the second marker (young Kosi) should've tied in with him but instead went forward and got caught in no man's, lack of communication and inexperience I reckon.

you made me pull out the video tape

I agree if Kosi hadn’t moved right but at the same time - look at Jazzy’s body position and where he’s facing. Absolutely diabolical.

He looked to heavens after the try was scored. He knew he fucked it up. Fell for the cheapest of dummies hook line and sinker 5m out. Shameful mate.

1620028639945.jpeg

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015

As for the offload. He was standing still with two guys all over him. There was no forward momentum. No one was calling for the ball. He should have secured possession instead he just dropped it..... ugh...

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Even when everything is functioning normally?

sorry to go off topic
Far less invasive is a PSA blood test.

Back to topic. Signing on POS is one of the best appointments the club has ever made. Without him, I don’t think we would have gotten Walsh. I hope they make up their minds pretty soon where they want to use him next year and sign on another half or replacement for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck.

Loved the first half.... hated the second half. Dread to think how many players SK would have played out off position last week instead of putting his trust in the younger players.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings