Team List NRL 2021 Round 7 - Storm vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

AlexM

AlexM

Every time brownie mentions walsh he is always sure to mention something of his ability to playhalves.
So maybe Sean O'Sullivan to 14.?

Brownie does seem to be a coach who can develop young talent well.

Reactions: J_P
War Machine

War Machine

Every time brownie mentions walsh he is always sure to mention something of his ability to playhalves.

If that’s the case, I’d rather have Nikorima to 9 and Egan at 14

War Machine

War Machine

I think Berry starts and Walsh is on the bench. Brown has stated he doesnt want to play him unless fullback or halves. Would be fantastic to think he could come on and Nikorima can give Egan a breather.
Egan isn’t a threat unless he darts from dummy half at the try line. Opposition know this so are up quickly to tackle our runners which puts us on the back foot. Even worse when Egan does his step out from dummy half and then pass (that sometimes borderlines a forward pass) imo he offers nothing and isn’t a threat to opposing teams. His bow legged ass needs be in reserve grade to let Taniela have an opportunity

War Machine

War Machine

I can't see Walsh taking a bench spot with Harris out. We will need the 4 fowards rotation. Hopefully siro starts at 13 and Jazz to the Bench. Walsh to play wing and berry to centre (just not the same side please)
Walsh on the wing is such a SK move. Play the kid where has played at either fb or halves. In the halves would benefit the team than he would being exposed and on the wing. He’d be more effective and beneficial for us in the halves instead of being dry balls out on the wing. Gutted Tohu Harris is out. 🤦‍♂️