Team List NRL 2021 Round 7 - Storm vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Cces

Cces

Am also interested to see what side of the field Murchie plays if he does in fact play Centre. He filled in there on the right side vs Canberra but in his last start vs Manly he was left edge Second Row. Montoya has solely been on the right side for Warriors/Redcliffe this year but played a lot on the left for Canterbury last season

Reactions: tajhay and Noitall
NZWarriorsFaithful

NZWarriorsFaithful

Am also interested to see what side of the field Murchie plays if he does in fact play Centre. He filled in there on the right side vs Canberra but in his last start vs Manly he was left edge Second Row. Montoya has solely been on the right side for Warriors/Redcliffe this year but played a lot on the left for Canterbury last season
Olam side I was reading somewhere

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

My thoughts for this game are that our forwards should match theirs reasonably well, although Hooker worries me as they have a good 1-2 punch there. Our kicking game has to be on point to contain them in the corners, along with good kick chase.

Murchie at Centre has the speed, hopefully running good lines will add to the performance. I don't think we will win, but I have this niggle that maybe a Warriors pickpocket game.

I see that wounded troops like Chanel Harris-Tavita and Aitken are due back fairly soon. When we get everyone back we will have a battle ready squad with everybody ready to go, however, we have to stay in touch with the 8.

Aman

Aman

Interesting hearing Fusitua and Ken in doubt. Does anyone else think this is a strategic play by Brown? He knows the storms strengths and is trying to combat it by having some speed out wide to protect against cut out balls and grubbers behind our line?

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Interesting hearing Fusitua and Ken in doubt. Does anyone else think this is a strategic play by Brown? He knows the storms strengths and is trying to combat it by having some speed out wide to protect against cut out balls and grubbers behind our line?
There is a supposed deleted tweet by Gould saying a "couple" of youngsters having debut tomorrow.

Expecting Walsh to play. Just hope its not as Wing.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Hmm... bit cryptic, shouldn’t discount Taniela Otukolo being one of those two players I guess. It’s a fair threat out of dummy half the Storm possess.
Full msg:
Screenshot 20210424 141727 Facebook

6Again

Thing I find fascinating about the conjecture around the team is not so much if Walsh debuts but what position he plays.

Start of the week Gus mentioned Roger Tuivasa-Sheck spoke to Brown, he said he’d be willing to change positions so Walsh could play fullback. What he didn’t mention was Brown‘s response, suppose he said “okay Rog, you can play Center“.

If it were the case I could see how naming Murchie at Center would be a good thing. It’d be Headlines all week around Walsh filling the shoes of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck on debut - no pressure!

I don’t mind a good rugby league conspiracy lol - Murchie at Center, that‘s some stinky bait right there.
Big jump from Redcliffe U21's to playing the reigning premiers!

Huge jump, dead rubber though! - joking.