General NRL 2021 Round 7 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2021 Round 7 - General Discussion

NRL%20Weekly.jpg

A thread for all 2021 Round 7 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) )...

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
I don't know what it is about the Panthers but I just feel like if they lose a couple of games in a row ir get behind on the scoreboard early the wheels will fall off.

Reactions: Swanley

Paulo24

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 3, 2014
Ivan C knows how to construct a team. He sure knows the elements and qualities needed and fits in his cheapies and makes great calls to get rid of over inflated contracts. What a coach. Then there are coaches who seem to constantly struggle 😬.

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
I don't know what it is about the Panthers but I just feel like if they lose a couple of games in a row ir get behind on the scoreboard early the wheels will fall off.
Hey Lancie155, they probably need to lose one to learn from it... but I disagree IMO... they have players who can change position or come into the squad and do the part as required... They have many gears and can turn it on when needed...
last night things didn't quite click but they stayed in the grind and never gave up. Funny seeing Cleary Snr ordering junior to take the 2 points on offer and that worked a treat.
GF bound!

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Hey Lancie155, they probably need to lose one to learn from it... but I disagree IMO... they have players who can change position or come into the squad and do the part as required... They have many gears and can turn it on when needed...
last night things didn't quite click but they stayed in the grind and never gave up. Funny seeing Cleary Snr ordering junior to take the 2 points on offer and that worked a treat.
GF bound!
Just feels like one big momentum ride to me. I hope to see them lose a couple and see what happens

Reactions: Raw Power

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings