General NRL 2021 Round 6 - General Discussion

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
amazing if you listened to the comentators the rosters must be ahead 20 nill, instead of behind by 4. this is what happens when u have a current assistant coach, and ex player in the box from one team

Reactions: Rizzah

Louim8

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2020
Anybody read the nrl.com write up about TJ Perenara and how the warriors have balked at his asking price?
I would love to see TJ a warrior if he chose to switch codes, understand he has alot to learn but hes a worldclass player. Imagine his running game behind our pack so i hope we could get something done.

But damn it would hurt to see him go somewhere else like the roosters and have an instant impact.

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
Anybody read the nrl.com write up about TJ Perenara and how the warriors have balked at his asking price?
I would love to see TJ a warrior if he chose to switch codes, understand he has alot to learn but hes a worldclass player. Imagine his running game behind our pack so i hope we could get something done.

But damn it would hurt to see him go somewhere else like the roosters and have an instant impact.
whats his asking?

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
Remember at the start of the year when they said if a trainer stops play the player either had to go off, or go off for 2mins?

The refs sure don't remember.
now they all lie there until the ref sees them and stops without the trainers call.

Reactions: Stalefish540

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
do u think its possible to transition cheese i to an 80 min hooker?

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
since when do they play advantage after a six again call. ive not seen it before since the rule change

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
How lucky are the storm with all their riches.

Lucky or not though, the management and culture have gone a long way to create an institution of success. I wonder if we will ever get there.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings