General NRL 2021 Round 6 - General Discussion

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
I was thinking that, but then I thought, 'has that close 2021 game replaced a 2019 upset.'

cough cough Canberra game, you remember? the one you felt we didn’t deserve to win with all the money in the world, but we did by 3 points ?!

Reactions: Big_Fattz

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
That Brisbane effort would have put a cricket score on our delicate mob!

We've done Manly a favour now and played them into some form and just in time for Tommy Turbo to return... some things just never seem to change!

Reactions: Sup42 and Big_Fattz

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
cough cough Canberra game, you remember? the one you felt we didn’t deserve to win with all the money in the world, but we did by 3 points ?!
?? Not sure, what your point is here.

But yes that was one of the few (if only) upsets this year (with an asterisk) compared to the 25-30% of upsets in other years.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Interesting tactic to ‘pepper’ To’o with bombs , utilising the height of Coates and also Oates ( how about Hall?) - jeez I wonder if there is another team who could employ this tactic???
Unfortunately without Shaun Johnson we’ve not been able to kick accurately to our wingmen.
that sounds suspiciously like the kick it to Manu strategy. We'll have none of that talk around here you!

Reactions: Warrior#214

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Penrith have it made with Cleary and Lui. Both can organise, break tackles, kick, good defence, create fucking everything.

They stay togethor and regardless of what's around them Penrith will build a dynasty similar to the storm now that they have their systems and nursery humming.

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
What do you guys think of Momorovski getting charged for that high hit on Dearden? Didn't Kodi get clobbered high and late in our second game I think, no penalty in game and no charge after. Kodi also git stomped on by Lui last year on the back of the head while he was on the ground. It never got any attention at the time but is being brought up now with the Panthers arrogance highlight.

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
The bunker is such a joke. Sees the game completely different to everyone else.
Instead of the bunker, why dont they have screens on the side like NBA and Soccer so the actual on field ref can go review the decision from a different angle.

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
this game knights vs sharks, makes me sad. watching wingers with a turn of speed, ability to catch and can even kick. then theres ponga playing with a stomach virus and still pulling defenders and getting the pass away.

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
i wonder in my worst moments, how many grand finals the warriors could have won, if they got as many favourable calls as the sharks.

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
kicks like that remind me of the stacey and campion days

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player