General NRL 2021 Round 6 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2021 Round 6 - General Discussion

NRL%20Weekly.jpg

A thread for all 2021 Round 6 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) ).

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

Reactions: Rizzah

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Brisbane to remind us why we are somewhat lucky to be Warriors fans....less distance to fall...

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Good game. Surprised to see Brisbane pull finger.

I actually want to see the Drongos win here. Its the underdog thing that goes with supporting NZ League in any form.
I believed you until now Sup, you're not really a psych nurse either, are you... I was a dr on my ward once.

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
So learned something from this game - You have 15 minutes as a sideline doctor to make your assessment of a player as to wether they have sustained a head injury and need to be hooked for an HIA.
No club would ever abuse that timeframe and leave their key playmaker on in a tied game with 10 to go eh 🤕

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Interesting tactic to ‘pepper’ To’o with bombs , utilising the height of Coates and also Oates ( how about Hall?) - jeez I wonder if there is another team who could employ this tactic???
Unfortunately without Shaun Johnson we’ve not been able to kick accurately to our wingmen.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings