General NRL 2021 Round 6 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2021 Round 6 - General Discussion

NRL%20Weekly.jpg

A thread for all 2021 Round 6 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) ).

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

Reactions: 1 user
Sup42

Sup42

Brisbane to remind us why we are somewhat lucky to be Warriors fans....less distance to fall...

Sup42

Sup42

Good game. Surprised to see Brisbane pull finger.

I actually want to see the Drongos win here. Its the underdog thing that goes with supporting NZ League in any form.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Good game. Surprised to see Brisbane pull finger.

I actually want to see the Drongos win here. Its the underdog thing that goes with supporting NZ League in any form.
I believed you until now Sup, you're not really a psych nurse either, are you... I was a dr on my ward once.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Croft is playing great.
Hope our lads are watching this effort.

Reactions: 1 user

xWarrior

Having Clearly and Luai on the same team is just unfair, they will make any team look good.

Reactions: 1 users
Warrior#214

Warrior#214

So learned something from this game - You have 15 minutes as a sideline doctor to make your assessment of a player as to wether they have sustained a head injury and need to be hooked for an HIA.
No club would ever abuse that timeframe and leave their key playmaker on in a tied game with 10 to go eh 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

kurgal

It's almost sickening the way they keep doing that.

Broncos had the aggression and the intent, but were lacking in execution in the second half.

bangbros18

bangbros18

Broncos will be dangerous if they bring that every week, thier forwards can do damage.

Reactions: 4 users
Sup42

Sup42

You can see a fatalistic pattern happening where the Warriors miss out on the big early season wins over the Patsies who go on to be much better by the time the Woewoes play them.

Reactions: 6 users
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Interesting tactic to ‘pepper’ To’o with bombs , utilising the height of Coates and also Oates ( how about Hall?) - jeez I wonder if there is another team who could employ this tactic???
Unfortunately without Shaun Johnson we’ve not been able to kick accurately to our wingmen.