Team List NRL 2021 Round 4 - Roosters vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Warriors Recruitment Manager
Contributor
Theres no denying it, the difference in ctr/wng pairings for both sides this week are night and day.

Roosters have an inexperienced halves pairing with a young hooker. Am expecting to see Teddy in first reciever a lot looking to get early clean ball to their edges.

Wether Montoya and Pompey can do the job I guess we will find out on Sunday. To counter that game plan, we will need to control the ruck speed a lot better than what we did against the Raiders.

GL Warriors.

Noitall

Noitall

Theres no denying it, the difference in ctr/wng pairings for both sides this week are night and day.

Roosters have an inexperienced halves pairing with a young hooker. Am expecting to see Teddy in first reciever a lot looking to get early clean ball to their edges.

Wether Montoya and Pompey can do the job I guess we will find out on Sunday. To counter that game plan, we will need to control the ruck speed a lot better than what we did against the Raiders.

GL Warriors.
Probably the debut of Joseph Suaalli too. Sam Walker also is a talent we don’t know what they’re capable of.

Reactions: HoRneT041
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Warriors Recruitment Manager
Contributor
Probably the debut of Joseph Suaalli too. Sam Walker also is a talent we don’t know what they’re capable of.
He's a talent for sure, but Hutchison and Lussick arn't going to alleviate too much pressure from his shoulders. Expect Radley and Teddy to probably do most of the 1st reciever stuff.

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Ben Cummins referee, expect more penalties and ruck infringements 6 agains this week. Upside for us is historically he likes blowing them against the Roosters.
I think the speed up of the game, the six again specifically is stopping a lot Aussie Buggery against the Warriors.

There is a much lower threshold for picking up on laying in the ruck that seems to be working out in our favour a lot.

Unlike pre six against where a lilly white Warriors church boys side will be five nil against in the penalty count.

Reactions: jonesy101
Fonzie

Fonzie

Contributor
I wasn't reading it right, Hayze never went to Brisbane

From the below article on stuff.

NRL squad members Hayze Perham, Jackson Frei, Josh Curran and Rocco Berry were all due to play, but were informed at late notice to stay in Terrigal.

Please ignore this bit, it was my mistake: So if I'm reading this right which I'm not 100% sure I am but Hayze isn't training with the first grade team at the moment so wouldn't have been a realistic option for the Roosters game unless he was absolutely needed?
Interesting that Rocco Berry is on the extended bench and a Hayze isn’t..

john nick

john nick

GL Warriors.
Our outside backs need to tackle everything that moves with no misses.

6Again

I think the speed up of the game, the six again specifically is stopping a lot Aussie Buggery against the Warriors.

There is a much lower threshold for picking up on laying in the ruck that seems to be working out in our favour a lot.

Unlike pre six against where a lilly white Warriors church boys side will be five nil against in the penalty count.
My point was Cummins and even Ashley Klein, two of the Nrls most experienced refs have blown a stack more penalties and 6 agains than the other less experienced refs in the comp to date.

Be prepared for a different type of game to the first 3 rounds.

Tonbridge (Swanley)

Tonbridge (Swanley)

I've tipped us to win, one change from last week can only be seen as a positive.

Not fussed with Montoya, in reality, we're selecting our 4th choice centre... always going to be a downgrade on Aitkin and Hiku.

Reactions: YeahNah 4020
DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

When I heard about Montoya being chosen on the news I had a bit of a giggle. Sorry, make that a laugh. I was waiting to come on here and see how much negativity there was about Montoya. I thought there would be heaps. But at the moment it's mixed 50-50.

Let's give the guy a go before you all shit on him.

The Warriors are a different environment than the Doggies. The Doggies have been shit for a few seasons now whilst we have been just below the top 8.

Lets go Warriors.

john nick

john nick

When I heard about Montoya being chosen on the news I had a bit of a giggle. Sorry, make that a laugh. I was waiting to come on here and see how much negativity there was about Montoya. I thought there would be heaps. But at the moment it's mixed 50-50.

Let's give the guy a go before you all shit on him.

The Warriors are a different environment than the Doggies. The Doggies have been shit for a few seasons now whilst we have been just below the top 8.

Lets go Warriors.
Agreed 👍 This time last week we heard the same things about Sean O'Sullivan.

Fazz

Fazz

Cant lie, my gut reaction is that Montoya will lose us the game. Bulldogs fans were jumping for joy when he left, which says a lot.

Who knows though. George Jennings was reviled by the Eels fans, but went okay for us.

Very interested in seeing how Sean O'Sullivan does in a more ‘normal’ game than the Raiders one. Super impressed with his kicking game and it seems he’s got more potential than I thought prior to his debut

Status
Not open for further replies.