Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I was looking at Sean O'Sullivan's profile pics and thinking if we were still sponsored by Bendon he would surely be the one to do the photoshoot with Elle (sorry Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Dolph).
Saving his pics for research are you, yeah I still can't bring myself to delete my Shaun Johnson folder.

Can't wait for his theme song to pump out every time he scores

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Pretty happy Turner didnt get thrown the wolves. A run of average games and fans would be shitting on that kid like they do the other kid, Chanel Harris-Tavita.

Happy to see him develop where he needs to be right now. He's still very green. While he has individual brilliance in spades he needs to learn to apply that in a team setting...
Brilliance is no substitute for basic skills in a play by play, game by game basis, we have seen that before with Warriors homegrown Halves like................................. insert name here

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
Give it to the forwards to roll up the field, then give it them to barge over😂
Hard to disagree with that to this point but for a couple of green shoots on the weekend, particularly when Ken went over for our last try. For a micro second it looked like Alex Johnston off the back of a slick Rabbitohs set play.

We will need more of that this weekend against what is likely a top 6 opponent.

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
Pretty happy Turner didnt get thrown the wolves. A run of average games and fans would be shitting on that kid like they do the other kid, Chanel Harris-Tavita.

Happy to see him develop where he needs to be right now. He's still very green. While he has individual brilliance in spades he needs to learn to apply that in a team setting...
Agree with you but was it really going to be any different. We couldn't have two halves who lack a long kicking game in the same team surely. Rocco and Turner are a long game that could really pay off in the next decade or so if developed properly

Reactions: Worried2Death
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings