# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2021 Round 3 - Raiders vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Raiders1

NZWF Official thread for the 2021 Round 3 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Reactions: 1 users
shuffle

shuffle

VODAFONE WARRIORS v CANBERRA RAIDERS​

3.00pm, Saturday, March 27, 2021

GIO Stadium, Canberra

VODAFONE WARRIORS​

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 DAVID Fusitua

3 ADAM POMPEY

4 PETA HIKU

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 KODI NIKORIMA

7 SEAN O’SULLIVAN

8 ADDIN FONUA-BLAKE

9 WAYDE EGAN

10 BUNTY AFOA

11 ELIESA KATOA

12 BAYLEY SIRONEN

13 TOHU HARRIS

Interchange:

14 JAZZ TEVAGA

15 BEN MURDOCH-MASILA

16 LEESON AH MAU

17 JACK MURCHIE

18 TOM ALE

20 MARCELO MONTOYA

21 PAUL TURNER

22 KANE EVANS

HEAD COACH | NATHAN BROWN

I was hoping Tevaga would be gone. With Evans coming in. Also I don’t mind Sean O'Sullivan. His defence will be a worry especially against this huge Raiders side!

Reactions: 1 users
DallyM

DallyM

looks like Brownie is going to bore the Raiders to death

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
DallyM

DallyM

just watched Sean O'Sullivan video hightlights..... lets just say I wish I hadnt:oops:

to be fair I did like his cross kicks in the trial hopefully more kicking to the big boys out wide, and even though he got bowled over a few times by Fafita he still put his body on the line.... lets hope this is the wakeup call Kody needs to start playing like a half thats been around for a few years and not just let the young guy take all the heat

Reactions: 4 users
Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Solid if nothing else. PT will get his chance.

Pack is good and should carry on where they left off last week. Can't under estimate how much influence the injury had on Chanel Harris-Tavita's performance last time.

Sean O'Sullivan should at least be 100% fit

Reactions: 3 users
Blain

Blain

Turner needs far more time to develop his game. He played 1 maybe 2 games all last season, in what should have been a full year in 2nd div.

Sean O'Sullivan as a place holder is fine by me at this stage. If he's poor for a few weeks and Turner shows class in the QCup, he should take his spot.

Reactions: 10 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Ok so I'll get behind Sean O'Sullivan until he proves he's not up to it, kid's obviously got a footy brain coming from his pedigree. Ungainly running style but maybe that's deceptive, good luck to him and god help us if he defends like he did in the trial.

Warriors by 1, O'Sullivan clutch field goal to win it. Cometh the hour, cometh the recruitment officer's son.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Raurimu Massive

Raurimu Massive

The disruption to the halves will be a good test of Brown's 'keep it simple' approach. In theory we should be ok because of that approach, but I lack faith in Nikorima to stand up. Love to be proved wrong.

Reactions: 2 users
Lance155

Lance155

The disruption to the halves will be a good test of Brown's 'keep it simple' approach. In theory we should be ok because of that approach, but I lack faith in Nikorima to stand up. Love to be proved wrong.
I lack faith in that approach against good opposition which we are only truly facing this week

Reactions: 1 user
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Not gonna bag the young fella out, hope he goes well. Lord knows we could use a longer boot after the last 2 weeks. Good luck Sean O'Sullivan.

Also stoked to see Murch on the bench, he looked killer before getting KO'd in the trial.

Reactions: 8 users

sydneywarrior92

It's not like we had a choice with Sean O'Sullivan. PT is nowhere near ready and we all know it. Would have liked Evans in the side somewhere but otherwise I can't complain.

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.