General NRL 2021 Round 3 - General Discussion

JaggedJ

Manly without Turbo almost fall apart as bad as the Knights did without Johns.

Reactions: 4 users
snake77

snake77

Hopefully Manly's confidence falls even further over the next few weeks.

Reactions: 1 users
mrblonde

mrblonde

Can anyone remember the Roosters team that was trying to get 3 consecutive Premierships just last season?

They're goorrrrrne.

snake77

snake77

Spuths score their third try. Camera pans up to Wayne Bennett. Look on his face you would of thought he was down by 3 tries.

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Can anyone remember the Roosters team that was trying to get 3 consecutive Premierships just last season?

They're goorrrrrne.

Can't read too much into the first couple of rounds, the cream rises as they say. They lost their first two games last year...one of them to Manly.

But yeah, a couple of the bigger clubs are probably on the wane.

Reactions: 2 users

Uk Warriors fan

JWH should get at least a 2 game ban with those swinging arms. He’s even taken out someone on his own team....the dude is a loose unit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

I was thinking after that big loss for the Roosters, the poor side that has to take them on next week. That would be us 🤣

• Haha
AlexM

AlexM

I'd say we have a real good chance next week with all the injuries the chooks have

Reactions: 8 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Anyone else finding Gus's commentary a smidge more palatable now he's helping the Wahs? Maybe I am just tuning out to him now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Diesel

Diesel

There is one concussion, 2 knee injuries and should be two suspensions out of the roosters 17 from tonight that won’t/shouldn’t be there next week

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
There is one concussion, 2 knee injuries and should be two suspensions out of the roosters 17 from tonight that won’t/shouldn’t be there next week
Will be interesting to see who they trot out with Walker, as both Lam and Kerry went off. I guess Hutchison and Walker.

Reactions: 1 user

Uster101

Kearey looks out for the season, Lam likely to be out next week, Collins possibly out due to that head knock, and Jared WH likely to miss next week due to being on report and his track record, plus that young forward likely to be off due to the punch he inflicted to Jai Arrow. The Warriors will have a good chance to win next weekend against the Rooster :)

defensivebomb

defensivebomb

surely AK comes into the mix for the chooks. I have bad memories of a certain ex-warrior going to the roosters and always breaking our hearts when we played them. hopefully AK doesn't end up like Maloney against us

Reactions: 2 users
ramps

ramps

Kearey looks out for the season, Lam likely to be out next week, Collins possibly out due to that head knock, and Jared WH likely to miss next week due to being on report and his track record, plus that young forward likely to be off due to the punch he inflicted to Jai Arrow. The Warriors will have a good chance to win next weekend against the Rooster :)
Im not so sure, They still have Sam Walker coming through. I rate this dude highly. I know the Cronk comparison gets thrown around a lot but he really does look the goods. Tough for a little guy too. Not afraid to take on the line. They also got Keighran. I think we would win the forwards battle but their back line blows ours out of the water.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Any one heard if the Brisbane game will play today under special rules? Or not?