General NRL 2021 Round 3 - General Discussion

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Can anyone remember the Roosters team that was trying to get 3 consecutive Premierships just last season?

They're goorrrrrne.

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Can anyone remember the Roosters team that was trying to get 3 consecutive Premierships just last season?

They're goorrrrrne.

Can't read too much into the first couple of rounds, the cream rises as they say. They lost their first two games last year...one of them to Manly.

But yeah, a couple of the bigger clubs are probably on the wane.

Uster101

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2020
Kearey looks out for the season, Leeson Ah-Mau likely to be out next week, Collins possibly out due to that head knock, and Jared WH likely to miss next week due to being on report and his track record, plus that young forward likely to be off due to the punch he inflicted to Jai Arrow. The Warriors will have a good chance to win next weekend against the Rooster :)

ramps

1st Grade Fringe
May 2, 2013
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Kearey looks out for the season, Leeson Ah-Mau likely to be out next week, Collins possibly out due to that head knock, and Jared WH likely to miss next week due to being on report and his track record, plus that young forward likely to be off due to the punch he inflicted to Jai Arrow. The Warriors will have a good chance to win next weekend against the Rooster :)
Im not so sure, They still have Sam Walker coming through. I rate this dude highly. I know the Cronk comparison gets thrown around a lot but he really does look the goods. Tough for a little guy too. Not afraid to take on the line. They also got Keighran. I think we would win the forwards battle but their back line blows ours out of the water.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Any one heard if the Brisbane game will play today under special rules? Or not?

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings