General NRL 2021 Round 25 - General Discussion

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
I thought that just made a mockery of the system. The ref petulantly accepted the challenge after the time elapsed even though he said it had as if to prove a pointless point. I also think that Timoko wasn’t held, grounded and his momentum didn’t stop so the call of held was premature. These refs are under so much pressure at the moment you get the feeling the players know it and will be toying with them all through the finals!

it’s a strange thing to say but I’m glad we’re not playing finals for this reason as well. The officiating genuinely gives me anxiety watching our team. I end up looking at why we’re getting pinged for ruck infringements or who was offside etc rather than enjoying the contest. I hardly ever feel like the best team is winning and ref is far too involved in the momentum than he should be.

what other sport can you say that about? Plus look at how much benefit the Roosters are getting after Robinsons blow up because the refs don’t want to be in big city media targets again. Just shaft the little guy, nobody cares.

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
The team with the superior Ginger won tonight 🎃

DC1A4D0F-B5CE-485D-A738-8A2518FB19CE.jpeg

pleatedpantspete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 9, 2012
sharks kinda remind me of older warriors at the moment, battlers for the finals, sometimes useless, sometimes dangerous.
brandon smith looks like someone turned a butler into a sex doll with that moustache

Reactions: Aman

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Sharks have done pretty well for a team who lost their starting half, dumped the other one to save money, fired their coach and lost several key players to injury. Similar to warriors except they keep fucking playing well.

Reactions: BeastMode

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Well I'm hoping and I'm with Manly to shake this final series up and IMO for the good of the comp!
Same bro.

I see a lot of Warriors fans did not rate the six point loss to them. Which just reflects how many do not watch NRL games and just make up their weighting of how strong other teams are on some imagined NRL they play in their minds.

In the lead up to the games against Manly many people posted the Warriors should win because Manly are shit.

Manly's rise is symbolic of the fact that NRL teams do not stay the same.

And it is silly to think the Warriors should beat anyone in any game in this competition. Teams are not static.

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
Premiership Winner in Order of Preference:
Manly
Titans (yea I know!)
Panthers
Eels
Rabbits
Knights
Storm/Roosters (split on these two Powerhouses of the last few years)
Sharks

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
Sharks have done pretty well for a team who lost their starting half, dumped the other one to save money, fired their coach and lost several key players to injury. Similar to warriors except they keep fucking playing well.
We joke around and call the Sharks a team of Removalists, mostly because the forwards are built like, and you can see ... they look like removalists... lol

I got nothing against removalists... I used to do the job myself, though I'm built more like a halfback!

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Premiership Winner in Order of Preference:
Manly
Titans (yea I know!)
Panthers
Eels
Rabbits
Knights
Storm/Roosters (split on these two Powerhouses of the last few years)
Sharks
Panthers
Eels
Knights
Rabbitohs
Sea Eagles
Sharks
Roosters
Storm

Reactions: Raw Power

Last Game

27 Aug