Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2021 Round 25 - General Discussion

NRL%20Weekly.jpg

FINAL ROUND OF THE REGULAR SEASON!!!

W.A warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
Still annoys me that we never gave Keighren a real shot in his preferred position.
Wasn’t he Centre of the year for reserve grade a year before coming here.
We persisted playing him in the halves, which he isn’t.
If I recall correctly he scored a hatrick in his last game here at Centre as well haha.
Not crying he has left just shows what dumb as dog shit the Warriors are at times.

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Adam Keighran’s story this season is why we love the NRL. And no I ain’t gonna claim he’s another one the Warriors missed or under-utilised. He’s a genuine utility with loads of talent and it took a combo of this injury chaos at the Rorters and a good system to see him get regular selection in one position and he’s nailing it. Good on him. He’s got the skills to pay the bills!

pleatedpantspete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 9, 2012
Still annoys me that we never gave Keighren a real shot in his preferred position.
If I recall correctly he scored a hatrick in his last game here at Centre as well haha.
Not crying he has left just shows what dumb as dog shit the Warriors are at times.
nah, he was halfback of the year. we converted him to centre though, if i recall correctly

Reactions: Warrior#214

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
He came to the Warriors to play in the halves because that's where he wanted to play & Ivan/Gus didn't think he had a future there at the Panthers. The 2019 NSW Cup season for the Warriors showed everyone except for himself that he wasn't a half

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
I’m glad we’re not playing finals. Absolute ass whipping we would have got.

W.A warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
He came to the Warriors to play in the halves because that's where he wanted to play & Ivan/Gus didn't think he had a future there at the Panthers. The 2019 NSW Cup season for the Warriors showed everyone except for himself that he wasn't a half

Fair enough, but the season before he arrives he’s selected a NSW Cup Centre of the year.
Maybe half onto it coaches would try the guy there instead of persisting in the halves

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Jeez Tedesco gets some special treatment by the refs. Challenged a non challangable offence and got to keep his challenge even though he was wrong plus he challenged after the 10 seconds and the ref just let him have it anyway.

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
Jeez Tedesco gets some special treatment by the refs. Challenged a non challangable offence and got to keep his challenge even though he was wrong plus he challenged after the 10 seconds and the ref just let him have it anyway.
The refs have been awful this year, I have no clue which book of rules we get from game to game.

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
I thought that just made a mockery of the system. The ref petulantly accepted the challenge after the time elapsed even though he said it had as if to prove a pointless point. I also think that Timoko wasn’t held, grounded and his momentum didn’t stop so the call of held was premature. These refs are under so much pressure at the moment you get the feeling the players know it and will be toying with them all through the finals!

Reactions: Aman

pleatedpantspete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 9, 2012
I thought that just made a mockery of the system. The ref petulantly accepted the challenge after the time elapsed even though he said it had as if to prove a pointless point. I also think that Timoko wasn’t held, grounded and his momentum didn’t stop so the call of held was premature. These refs are under so much pressure at the moment you get the feeling the players know it and will be toying with them all through the finals!
it was a confusing passage of play. Did chrichton not pass off the ground?

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings