General NRL 2021 Round 22 - General Discussion

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Come on Sharks, we need them to win this one.
Both results are acceptable but I think it’s better for us if Knights win, Sharks win puts them further from our reach, knights with their draw are looking pretty good for 7th

Reactions: 1 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Has Greg Alexander requested not to commentate for the Warriors? Not that I'm complaining. We're Blockers men it seems.

Boo Sharks and your cray cray fans

Reactions: 1 user
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
If the Sharks win this one, the warriors miss the eight on my ladder predictor, even without losing another game.

wizards rage

wizards rage

If the Sharks win this one, the warriors miss the eight on my ladder predictor, even without losing another game.
Sharks needed to lose and they did. Newcastle have 7th. All results went our way this weekend.

KiwiinJapan

It feels good not to be talking about another Warriors loss this week. Question from the Sharks/Knights game. If only a players ponytail goes over the touch line, it that player out?

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
It feels good not to be talking about another Warriors loss this week. Question from the Sharks/Knights game. If only a players ponytail goes over the touch line, it that player out?
I thought it was but they didn’t call it

KiwiinJapan

Didn’t the ref penalise the defenders for taking him into touch after the tackle was deemed to be completed?
Yes, I think so. Makes you wonder why players have ponytails or long hair at all. I think it may be cultural for some, but could be a big disadvantage.

Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
Yes, I think so. Makes you wonder why players have ponytails or long hair at all. I think it may be cultural for some, but could be a big disadvantage.
A bit like having long legs - disadvantage when tackled near the sideline

Reactions: 1 user