Team List NRL 2021 Round 2 - Warriors vs Knights TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

The Falcon

The Falcon

Would love to see more of Katoa and Ben Murdoch-Masila coming back on the inside of ball carrier. Each of the games I watched last week the guys coming back under were causing problems

Reactions: 2 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
Stoked to see Iulio's performance last week especially when towards the end of 2020 he appeared to be getting the push!

Reactions: 1 user
Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

Screen Shot 2021 03 18 at 34046 PM

Good news!

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Bit surprised how confident Knights fans are about this one, think it’ll be a good match up.
General consensus I’ve picked up from majority of the media is our game was a bit dull and the Titans were poor and lost it
I’m fine with being under the radar though

Reactions: 7 users

kurgal

Bit surprised how confident Knights fans are about this one, think it’ll be a good match up.
General consensus I’ve picked up from majority of the media is our game was a bit dull and the Titans were poor and lost it
I’m fine with being under the radar though
I just hope we put up a good, consistent fight. And I think we will.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Gooo Bunty Afoa

I have a thing for Bunty... not gay
But Bunty has Character & I love that :)
It's hard not to love a man with the name Bunty, add in the fact he runs suicide lines in behind the ruck, and has long lucious hair. What's not to love.

Miket12

Miket12

It's hard not to love a man with the name Bunty, add in the fact he runs suicide lines in behind the ruck, and has long lucious hair. What's not to love.
I think he was watching highlights of old Warriors games, saw Hitro Okesene taking a hit up and thought, ’he the man’ and has decided to be this generations Nitro.

Reactions: 1 users