General NRL 2021 Round 19 - General Discussion

Cowboys

Stampede
90.jpg
Winger's Fault - www.cowboysstampede.com.au

This is all time snivelling by the two forum idiots.

9853.jpg
McHunt - broncoshq.com

Can't help but feel that South's team is missing Anthony MIlford.

----------------------
HOW TO READ THE NEWS:

italics: McHunt. Garbage.

"in quotes:" Expert. Gold.

1847.jpg
rnabokov - broncoshq.com

Hmmm. Manly are hanging back in defence. Also, on this performance, take out the Trb's and Manly are ordinary

Pass the fucking ball you moron ...

1847.jpg
rnabokov - broncoshq.com

Lol Manly. Why they are not top 4 material

Pass the fucking ball you moron ...

Lockysillegitimatechild - broncoshq.com

The Tigers are always in a f*cking game!
To couldn't believe there were a couple of articles mid week about the tigers making a "charge" for the top 8... ffs they beat the Broncos, a poor Broncos even by our standards, and they were still the worst team out of the 2 for about 40 mins...

8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

I just looked at the scores for this round and had to do a double take. I thought I was looking at AFL scorelines.

2.jpg
Dan - silvertails.net

Panthers do not stop, an injury to the kikau or whatever his name is will hurt them

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

2179.jpg
The Who - silvertails.net

If anyone was ever under the misapprehension that Channel Nein actually cared about promoting rugby league, rather than chasing ratings, next week's matches should convince them.
Instead of the match every RL supporter has been waiting to watch, Melbourne V Penrith, the station has as its Friday night showpiece two of the poorest sides in the comp, Brisbane V Cowboys.
Wow. What a joke.
Whereas one clash has teams that have racked up 32 wins between them this season Channel Nein's "blockbuster" has teams that have cobbled together just 10 wins. That match may gain a few eyeballs from Queensland but there will be exactly no interest in the match from all other RL supporters. Thank goodness we'll have some Olympics Games action to watch on Channel 7 instead.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

1976.jpg
Nashy - broncoshq.com

2179.jpg

If anyone was ever under the misapprehension that Channel Nein actually cared about promoting rugby league, rather than chasing ratings, next week's matches should convince them.
Instead of the match every RL supporter has been waiting to watch, Melbourne V Penrith, the station has as its Friday night showpiece two of the poorest sides in the comp, Brisbane V Cowboys.
Wow. What a joke.
Whereas one clash has teams that have racked up 32 wins between them this season Channel Nein's "blockbuster" has teams that have cobbled together just 10 wins. That match may gain a few eyeballs from Queensland but there will be exactly no interest in the match from all other RL supporters. Thank goodness we'll have some Olympics Games action to watch on Channel 7 instead.

This schedule was sorted long before we knew both of these teams were going to be complete rabble again though. Can't just change the TV schedule after it's set.

My dog and I take full responsibility for annoying Mr Fourex.

2179.jpg

1976.jpg
Nashy - broncoshq.com

This schedule was sorted long before we knew both of these teams were going to be complete rabble again though. Can't just change the TV schedule after it's set.

My dog and I take full responsibility for annoying Mr Fourex.
Rubbish. Melbourne and Penrith played in the 2020 Grand Final. Everyone knew they were going to be the two powerhouse clubs this season.
Brisbane and Cowboys were pathetic in 2020, and everyone knew they would be equally rubbish this season...
Everybody, that is, except Channel Nein.
Nobody outside Queensland wants to watch two terrible teams play, especially when the comp's two best team are clashing.