7690.jpg
Bull Shark - broncoshq.com

knew I’d seen Toby Sexton somewhere..
index.php

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Dragon
747.jpg
Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net

I wonder how much longer Chan NEIN will continue to ram down the throats of every Queensland resident the Broncos on a Friday night , regardless of how they are going??

Eventually they’ll come back ( most sides do) but you just have to wonder if they’ll go a third year blindly choosing them thinking this is what everyone in Queensland wants !!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

The Don - broncoshq.com

747.jpg

I wonder how much longer Chan NEIN will continue to ram down the throats of every Queensland resident the Broncos on a Friday night , regardless of how they are going??

Eventually they’ll come back ( most sides do) but you just have to wonder if they’ll go a third year blindly choosing them thinking this is what everyone in Queensland wants !!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
I'm happy enough watching it as a Titans fan. For most Qlders I assume its more enjoyable then watching two random Sydney teams none of us care about. Maybe not idk?

9052.jpg
BroncsFan - broncoshq.com

Bullshit... point of the ball is grounded ingoal.... what the fuck kind of call is that

1899.jpg
Big Pete - broncoshq.com

747.jpg

Believe me Brisbane fans would appreciate it too considering how many 'marquee' games they've been tossed into at the start of 2020 and 2021.

1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

2179.jpg
The Who - silvertails.net

If anyone was ever under the misapprehension that Channel Nein actually cared about promoting rugby league, rather than chasing ratings, next week's matches should convince them.
Instead of the match every RL supporter has been waiting to watch, Melbourne V Penrith, the station has as its Friday night showpiece two of the poorest sides in the comp, Brisbane V Cowboys.
Wow. What a joke.
Whereas one clash has teams that have racked up 32 wins between them this season Channel Nein's "blockbuster" has teams that have cobbled together just 10 wins. That match may gain a few eyeballs from Queensland but there will be exactly no interest in the match from all other RL supporters. Thank goodness we'll have some Olympics Games action to watch on Channel 7 instead.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation
No one hates Friday night footy more than broncos fans.

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

1769.jpg
Foordy - broncoshq.com

No one hates Friday night footy more than broncos fans.

the only thing Broncos fans hate more than Friday games, is Thursday night games (which we also get plenty of)

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

8833.jpg
tommy - broncoshq.com

I'm happy enough watching it as a Titans fan. For most Qlders I assume its more enjoyable then watching two random Sydney teams none of us care about. Maybe not idk?
In most cases yes but panthers storm has potential to be a blockbuster. At this stage I’d rather watch that game.

Previously Tom

1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

the only thing Broncos fans hate more than Friday games, is Thursday night games (which we also get plenty of)
Yikes! Yes!
So glad we’ve never had the 6pm Friday slot, that looks pretty brutal.

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

Cronulla doing us a solid

1899.jpg
Big Pete - broncoshq.com

In most cases yes but panthers storm has potential to be a blockbuster. At this stage I’d rather watch that game.
100%

At this stage my only interest in the Broncos games is charting the progress of Staggs and all the up and comers. Otherwise you may as well have called their season off after the Souths game.

Lockysillegitimatechild - broncoshq.com

747.jpg

There is a 99.9% chance your club would fold without the money the Broncos bring in for your tiny little beach club playing out of a tin stadium. We graciously accept your thanks......

• Haha
Reactions: jsmooove
747.jpg

The Don - broncoshq.com

Yeah maybe but for those that don’t have Fox or Kayo you’d think they’d want the best possible game to show .

Who on the bulldogs recruitment and retention team honestly thinks fast backs and explosive forwards is what they need..... their spine, discipline and defence are their obvious problems ffs . They'll come shooting out of the blocks next year only to implode massively towards the end of the year, and even worse in 2 yo 3 years is my prediction...

747.jpg

Yeah maybe but for those that don’t have Fox or Kayo you’d think they’d want the best possible game to show .

Ratings... ratings... ratings.... this "fair" competition means the biggest and most popular clubs are often shit. You want the best clubs on tv then scrap the salary cap and let the fans/size of supporter bases decide which clubs are on top instead of the "salary cap management" teams of each club....

3367.jpg
sheridanstand78 - silvertails.net

There is a 99.9% chance your club would fold without the money the Broncos bring in for your tiny little beach club playing out of a tin stadium. We graciously accept your thanks......

Our club almost did because of the greed of your club and a few others a few years back. You have a media empire backing you and your club still manages to muck it up!

9052.jpg
BroncsFan - broncoshq.com

Sharks absolutely throwing this game.

Do they have a back 3

2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

3367.jpg
sheridanstand78 - silvertails.net

Our club almost did because of the greed of your club and a few others a few years back. You have a media empire backing you and your club still manages to muck it up!

Backing? Shitting on you mean. The news make money out of drama and negative stories, not success. News LTD has a vested interest in us being as shit as possible, football club profits are irrelevant to their news business.

Formerly Broncospwn