General NRL 2021 Round 19 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2021 Round 19 - General Discussion

NRL%20Weekly.jpg

A thread for all 2021 Round 19 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) ).

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

OK so I’ve thought Junior Paulo takes the piss a bit with the amount of padding and strapping he hits the field with but tonight’s effort has me thinking I should be reconsidering her pronouns. #implants #dollyparton

PS Does anybody know the rules on how much padding and strapping you can legally wear? I feel like there’s a few players that really take the piss…

2DE62CFA-C7B1-4867-8D1C-115C25BEEB17.jpeg

B1DCD3F7-CC5C-4AB2-BD8E-2DD1C6D5581E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MurrayTD and Tragic

Dixpat

In Andy we (have to) trust
Contributor
Not sure what the point was of Annesley making a big thing that deliberate breaches in the red area to slow down tackles particularly approaching breaks will result in sinbins - we saw the most deliberate attempt to burn time off the clock by the Raiders and only gave away a pointless 6again when there was no time to play out the set.

Not sure what the point was of Annesley making a big thing that deliberate breaches in the red area to slow down tackles particularly approaching breaks will result in sinbins - we saw the most deliberate attempt to burn time off the clock by the Raiders and only gave away a pointless 6again when there was no time to play out the set.
Would of been a penalty before the new rules, i'm sure the refs have forgot what a penalty is 🤣

10074.jpg
Galah - broncoshq.com

Holy fuck how offside was brown!

this joke of a comp is disgusting in the way it’s being run.

Reactions: matiunz
Ok - stupid question alert 🚨- why the fuck don’t the bunker listen to what the commentators are saying? - coz in the case if that try being awarded with a clear offside being called over and over it makes the NRL and the whole officiating system look totally retarded when they are that obviously wrong.

8770.jpg
Wolfie - broncoshq.com

Thats a tough one. I cant make my mind up if it was foul play or not.

Reactions: matiunz