15 L.Ah Mau J.McGuire 14
16 B.Afoa B.Burns 15
17 B.Sironen D.Alvaro 16
18 R.Berry T.Fuimaono 17
22 S.O'Sullivan J.Ford 19

Louim8

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2020
I agree with the overall sentiment of your post but I believe there is still room for him to grow. I know Marty was only around 85kg when he was running around for Wairarapa Bush, Rocco on the other hand is currently 6’3, 95kgs and has only just turned 20 years of age.

He’ll be tipping 100kgs by the time he fills out and will be a handful for defenders when he adds power to compliment a skillset that is already looking pretty flush.

When you think Latrell is 6’3, 102kgs it’s brings it into perspective a little more imo.
Wow when you put it that way.

But latrell looks so out of shape its crazy how good he is considering his ample midsection.

Edit : im 6'3 and fluctuate between 97 - 103kgs, ive been working out for years.
I feel like i look alot bigger than berry and alot smaller than latrell 🤔

DallyM

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2016
Berry actually reminds me a bit of Joseph Manu, in looks and also the way he moves.

I would much rather see him in the team than Pompey who is so slow it is painful to watch, I actually think Pompey would be slower than most of the forwards.
He started the season with a roar as did Bunty but for me now just injury cover... Rocco has to be our starting centre moving forward along with Aitkin, he's got vision and speed for someone with a handful of league games, also having experience in Montoya and Dallin Watene-Zelezniak outside just helps so much.... Good times ahead

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
Interesting, injury or something else? He was struggling with a leg injury during the Knights game but...

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Hmmmm…. Maybe there is another mid season swap in the offing? Off to Titans to be replaced by another marquee? #purespeculation
Yip that’s what I’m wondering. I mean, I’ve been one of the biggest advocates for Sean O'Sullivan, but he stunk it up so bad his last game we went and signed Chad.

Now all of a sudden Kodi, an experienced player who’s been going okay in an average team so far is dropped one day before game day for no obvious reason?

Seems super fishy

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings