Post Match NRL 2021 - Round 14 - Warriors vs Storm Post Match Discussion [Round 14, 2021]

Game Information

Warriors
Vs
Storm
16 Central Coast Stadium
13 Jun 2021 16:00
80th minute

Rate the game?

• A+

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • C

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • F-

Votes: 34 46.6%

• Total voters

danyooll

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 17, 2014
After watching Brownie’s press conference I’m at a bit of a loss around where the fault lies. He generally gave a summary of what he wanted & what they didn’t do. It wasn’t the old SK presser, where he talked about winning the arm wrestle. The plan seemed straight foward, no one out running, play football & go around the jamming defence. Is it our team lacks creativity?
Agreed, brown seems to say all the right things. In the presser he was frustrated about the teams one out running and hit-ups, he knows that we can’t win games like that, especially against the Storm.

Some of Kearneys DNA is still within the team it seems, ever since 2017 we imitate the Storm every time we’ve come up against them. Hoping that changes asap.

Reactions: bruce

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
You compare this to Shaun Johnson’s passing which is usually very smooth and on point.

Especially the skip passes which he use to do so efficiently when setting up Ken and Fusitua for tries back in the day….

Someone please teach them the art of passing a rugby ball.
Mayyyyyyne, if Shaun Johnson had been signed Fusitua would not be leaving because he would be too busy jumping to score off the bomb from Shaun Johnson.

I agree what your saying about the play the ball and clearance and quality service/passing. The 9 and the halves prooving to a problem rhere too.

$300k pay top up over Kodi just seems like obvious bang for buck,|

Would make for an epic spine for the rest of the year. with Walsh at 6. Fix come what may next year with FB, start working on it now.

Reactions: BeastMode

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Ok I’m sold! This kids our “Addo-Carr”.. Sean O'Sullivan to POS make it happen!!
I would be more persuaded by Regan Grace's video if it showed him burning kents to the outside with raw gas rather than in the video it shows him stepping back in side and jinking them with a side step.
I do like the possibility for "Amazing Grace" memes though.
Some pretty porous defence on display in that highlights package.

xWarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 27, 2012
With Chanel Harris-Tavita gone and Egan probably out for a few weeks. The more I think about it well .. that's our season done.
2022 warriors can't come soon enough...
Not really, Chanel Harris-Tavita unfairly came straight back into the team and our attack has suffered every since. Kodi flourishes when he's the main half and gets forced to handle the ball. After all the best football this team has played in years was when Niko/Walsh and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck were in the spine.
Not sure about Egan we ain't missing much offensively if we play Sironen or Jazz at hooker.

Reactions: bruce and Louim8

Wilko

Waterboy
May 31, 2020
Just watched the storm replay ! Eeeeek ! Lucky to have 5 players that are nrl standard in the whole team! Need to drop most of the team ! Surely have a few decent young reserve graders keen for a go !

warriorsfan92

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2013
Dunedin, New Zealand
I guess Harris was pretty shit with his 51 tackles and 1 miss, to go along with his 2 tackle breaks 2 offloads, 1 turnover tackle & close to 100m.

addin has just had 2 months off, give him a break.

ken got a hat trick and isn’t even with us anymore

Sheck, 7 tackle break, 190m

But yeah, they all deserve to be dropped.

Reactions: snake77 and bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I guess Harris was pretty shit with his 51 tackles and 1 miss, to go along with his 2 tackle breaks 2 offloads, 1 turnover tackle & close to 100m.

addin has just had 2 months off, give him a break.

ken got a hat trick and isn’t even with us anymore

Sheck, 7 tackle break, 190m

But yeah, they all deserve to be dropped.
Now you know how people vote for Donald Trump ;)

KiwiinJapan

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 3, 2016
Just watched the storm replay ! Eeeeek ! Lucky to have 5 players that are nrl standard in the whole team! Need to drop most of the team ! Surely have a few decent young reserve graders keen for a go !
In perspective though, the Storm have been flogging teams (as usual). Although I wanted a Warriors win, their performance wasn’t as bad as it looked. Hope they pick themselves up for the Knights game.

Wilko

Waterboy
May 31, 2020
So South Sydney were hammered by the Storm by more than us have maybe three or four NRL standard players.
So your telling me the warriors are in the same league as rabbits n storm ! We're not even in the 8! Let alone a top 4 side!

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings