Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2021 Round 11 - Warriors vs Tigers TEAM LIST

Tigers2

NZWF Official thread for the 2021 Round 11 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

Penpal

Even if Walsh is going to start he will be named on the bench today and yes this forum will lose its collective minds later on this arvo between 5 and 6pm

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Lance155

Lance155

Even if Walsh is going to start he will be named on the bench today and yes this forum will lose its collective minds later on this arvo between 5 and 6pm
I think the only real point of interest will be will Addin Fonua-Blake be on an extended bench. Other than that we are learning Brownies team list is a waste of time

Reactions: 3 users
rugged

rugged

I think the only real point of interest will be will Addin Fonua-Blake be on an extended bench. Other than that we are learning Brownies team list is a waste of time
How far away is Montoya? I don't mind a coach that chooses not to show his hand. The players get informed of who is playing, I see little advantage in giving the opposition a headsup.

Reactions: 14 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

Interesting to see that article say that Evans was "omitted" from the Eels game last week. Would have thought he'd be fired up for that game. Was it because they thought the Eels might be able to exploit something? In any case it was the wrong decision so hope they stick with him starting.

Toookey

Toookey

I don’t mind the team - short of Ale in for Jamayne Tounua-Brown, it’s about as good as we have available. Maybe Katoa for Murchie, but that’s close.

But why say that you’re gunna put Walsh at FB and then dont? I mean, the teams likely to change before kick off but jeeze that’s just dumb.

Reactions: 5 users
Sup42

Sup42

Thrilled to see Montoya back. Twice the speed of Ken, three times the defender, interchangeable with center.
Murchie I am a bit meh on, would have preferred we had a fit Curran. But he will do for now.

Katoa slowly working back into the frame is good.

I suspect Walsh will start in 1, and Roger will go to the Wing, Pompey will drop out.

Not wishful thinking on my part, I do not let myself worry about selections this year....more of a hunch that since Brown said Walsh is the number one, that he is going to pull a swifty.

Last edited:
Waiting For Premiership

Waiting For Premiership

Thrilled to see Montoya back. Twice the speed of Ken, three times the defender, interchangeable with center.

Berry unlucky to miss out, but he is still learning to ply his trade, and who are we kidding here, he will be back, no way our entire backline goes through un injured from here.

Murchie I am a bit meh on, would have preferred we had a fit Curran. But he will do for now.

Katoa slowly working back into the frame is good.

I suspect Walsh will start in 1, and Roger will go to the Wing, Pompey will drop out.

Not wishful thinking on my part, I do not let myself worry about selections this year....more of a hunch that since Brown said Walsh is the number one, that he is going to pull a swifty.
Berry is out with head injured from sunday

Reactions: 1 users