• C

Votes: 53 65.4%
  • F-

Votes: 9 11.1%

• Total voters

pleatedpantspete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 9, 2012
Walsh showing us what's its like to have a fast winger.
I hope this is the last game Chanel Harris-Tavita starts. That last play summed up his playmaking skills, its the last play of the game, Fergo is standing on 1 leg and he kicks straight to him.
tbh, I don't think you can blame him for not seeing it, it was only noticeable in the last couple minutes. He had some nice touches.
Walsh was incredible. Brown needs to nut up, everyone can see what our starting spine should be.

ultimately our own worst enemies, impressive we actually managed to threaten the eels there, but we can't expect to beat them with like a 2-1 tackle count disadvantage and terrible completion rate.

xWarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 27, 2012
tbh, I don't think you can blame him for not seeing it, it was only noticeable in the last couple minutes. He had some nice touches.
Walsh was incredible. Brown needs to nut up, everyone can see what our starting spine should be.

ultimately our own worst enemies, impressive we actually managed to threaten the eels there, but we can't expect to beat them with like a 2-1 tackle count disadvantage and terrible completion rate.
Lol are you serious he was limping for the last 10 minutes.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Pretty simple and basic, forgetting Brown playing an absurd spine and wasting Walsh.

61% completion and 41% possession is what lost the game, Eels just had us camped 30 mins in first half on our own line, came back middle of 2nd half and similar results.

SKs completions and defense has all been lost under 3/4 of a season.

Im putting Roger Tuivasa-Sheck not playing FB as a major part of not stopping the camping on our line, Walsh not starting at 5/8th. with at one stage 2.8s play the balls we needed somebody with speed to run it down the middle like last week when kodi played 9.

Walsh is hella impressive, but hes a total waste as FB imo.

So who do we target to replace Kodi? we are clearly looking to replace him and he did the right thing taking the year extension before the warriors actually find a replacement. Can we afford Reynolds post Roger Tuivasa-Sheck? How much salary cap do we have left?

Id have gone Shaun Johnson at $800k (maybe even Bunji) and look for a high quality marquee hooker, hes the guy who starts the play and if hes taking off down the middle to a broken defnesive line you will have Walsh and the Shaun Johnson type 5/8th backing up the marquee 9. Thats all we need to do, to fill out this potentially amazing spine and team. But it has to happen or we are always going to be chasing points not dominating.

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
Everyone can see Walsh has to start.... except the moron coach.

Kodi has to make way for Walsh. I’d keep Chanel Harris-Tavita because he can defend, not because he is a better playmaker. Kodi to the bench to spell Egan.

POS.... find some fucking wingers with pace. Maumalo offers absolutely nothing - cant defend for shit and and is a handbrake in attack. Pompey has regressed in the past 2 weeks.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
fucken coaching let the boys down today.
100%, Select the obvious spine and stick to it, its clear Walsh can handle starting. Give him 5/8th until we either find another FB or we find a quality 5/8th and 9. Kodi and Egan are on the out, but we need replacements well before pre season next year. I think if we make do and go 9: Kodi, 7 Chanel Harris-Tavita 6 Walsh 1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, we will win 60-70% of games and will make the 8, but we need brown putting that spine in from the start not reactionary to being down 18 points or 12 last week, start with that spine you Flog Brown.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
I will probably sound wingey but the new rules make it so hard to wrestle momentum. We havs seen it for weeks now.
I actually thought we defended quite well which sounds stupid after conceeding 34 points but I think it speaks for the game.
Defended well? The Warriors!?!

7MAx.gif

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
and I don't think Brown is the man to turn this club into legit contenders
Fk bro I thought you said you thought Brown IS haha. 100% hes a flog. We turned down the one guy who will light fires under big ugly props and thats Geoff Toovey who has a good record and when Manly traitored on him, for Tretnt Barret, they went from top 4 side to 30% wins and Barrett was sacked within 2 seasons.

Toovey was the tough guy we needed as a coach, especially when back in NZ where the kiwi players are lazy as f because they have nobody demanding 10/10 intensity from them. A nice cup of cocoa with marshmallows after our traditional sunday loss at Mt Smart.

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
Pretty simple and basic, forgetting Brown playing an absurd spine and wasting Walsh.

61% completion and 41% possession is what lost the game, Eels just had us camped 30 mins in first half on our own line, came back middle of 2nd half and similar results.

SKs completions and defense has all been lost under 3/4 of a season.

Im putting Roger Tuivasa-Sheck not playing FB as a major part of not stopping the camping on our line, Walsh not starting at 5/8th. with at one stage 2.8s play the balls we needed somebody with speed to run it down the middle like last week when kodi played 9.

Walsh is hella impressive, but hes a total waste as FB imo.

So who do we target to replace Kodi? we are clearly looking to replace him and he did the right thing taking the year extension before the warriors actually find a replacement. Can we afford Reynolds post Roger Tuivasa-Sheck? How much salary cap do we have left?

Id have gone Shaun Johnson at $800k (maybe even Bunji) and look for a high quality marquee hooker, hes the guy who starts the play and if hes taking off down the middle to a broken defnesive line you will have Walsh and the Shaun Johnson type 5/8th backing up the marquee 9. Thats all we need to do, to fill out this potentially amazing spine and team. But it has to happen or we are always going to be chasing points not dominating.
Need to replace both halves IMO.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I get a lot of you are on the Ken out vibe, but he made 202m today, those are really valuable and I just don't think we can afford to lose his metres. Even if he's switched around in attack so we have him closer to the middle and move someone faster out wide.
ok he ran for 202m. did he put any fear into the opposition like manu used to? did he create anything or did he handbrake? would someone else who can run fast and jump high be better on the wing?

imo the day of the prop wing is over. now its all about speed ala the fox. just look at the difference

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
Glad you saw a Warriors player interviewed on the Sky coverage.
FOXTel interviews 3 or 4 Parramatta players not 1 Warriors player.
And Yvonne Sampson wetting her pants raving on about Brad Arthur’s son
Another Another. Aussie dream comes tr

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Considering we had a big reshuffle with Evans pulling out, and then several injuries and people going off screwed our interchange plan, yet we still competed with the 2nd best team…plenty of positives to take out of this.

Im going to sound like a stuck record but still, no forwards making meters. How can we expect to win if we don’t do anything upfront. Getting Addin Fonua-Blake back does not negate the other 5 or 6 forwards not putting in outside of Tohu Harris and Evans.

I thought Ken showed what we’re lacking. Walsh gave several good balls and space to him and he immediately cuts back in. He has nothing on the outside, can’t beat a man.

But seriously, this Walsh kid is unbelievable. Looks dangerous with every touch of the ball. I really believe with a pack going forward and a good winger, he’s going to be a world beater

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings